HF 13

Taehyung ended up sleeping in their house as they had decided to get a checkup the next morning

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Taehyung ended up sleeping in their house as they had decided to get a checkup the next morning. It's currently 7 am, Taejung woke up early and had already cooked his fathers breakfast, along with his. Taehyung is the first one to get down.

Taejung smiles, seeing his father walk down with a smile. It feels like they're living altogether, which he had always wanted.
"Oh, what's the smell?" Taehyung asks and Taejung chuckles, placing down the plate on the table.

"Breakfast, dad... Wait, I'll go get papa" Taejung says and Taehyung nodded. Taejung ran upstairs while Taehyung is left there, staring at the delicious food. Taejung reaches Jungkook's room and knocks before he walked in.

"Papa?" Taejung says and sees that he's already awake, sitting up on his bed.
"Jungie?" Jungkook asks and Taejung hums.
"Did you prepare breakfast?" Jungkook asks as he held Taejung's hand.
"Of course, papa... It's your favorite too" Taejung says and helped his father walk out of the room.

"Aww, thank you so much, honey" Jungkook says, caressing Taejung's hand with his thumb.
"You're welcome, papa... If it's not for you, I wouldn't know how to cook" Taejung says, giggling.
"Aigoo~" Jungkook says, smiling.

Taehyung had decided to bring the two to Seoul, for the checkup. Jungkook and Taejung had fallen asleep on the backseat, making him smile. They reached the hospital and Taehyung went to wake them up.

Taehyung had decided to bring them to the company as he needed to get some work. Jungkook just held onto Taejung's hand as they followed Taehyung.
"Tae! Where have you been?" They heard and Taehyung scratches his nape.
"I went to Busan" Taehyung says and Jimin gasps.
"Busan?! And you didn't bring me" Jimin says, huffing.
"Jimin hyung?" Jimin's head turned as he hears that, seeing someone familiar.

"Jungkook... Oh, my goodness"

 Oh, my goodness"

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.