HF 20

"Yeah?" The woman says, frowning

"Wait... Papa... And you say your dad is Taehyung...?" She suddenly says, voice laced with confusion. She gave her husband a look, her eyes widened.
"Honey, are you hearing this?" She says and her husband nodded, frowning.

"His dad is our son... And he's calling Jungkook his papa, can't you understand it?" She says, gulping. Her husband is still confused, not getting what she's trying to mean.
"He's-" She's cut off as they heard a door open.

"Taejung ah! I'm here! I came home early!" All of them turned their heads and is met with Taehyung. Taehyung's smile fell as soon as he sees his parents, gulping.
"Mom, dad, what are you guys doing here?" Taehyung asks, laughing awkwardly.

He walked to the couch and sat down, looking at them all.
"Taejung ah, take your papa to his room, yeah?" Taehyung says and Taejung nodded.
"Come on, papa... Let's go to your room" Taejung says and held Jungkook's hand.

Jungkook held Taejung's hand and they walked away from the living room.
"Did you guys say something to Jungkook to make him feel bad again?" Taehyung says, glaring at his parents.
"No! No, Taehyung... We're here to visit you, we didn't know you had Jungkook here..." His mom says and Taehyung sighs.

"Don't tell me you guys made him feel bad" Taehyung says and they both shook their heads.
"No, Tae... That was in the past... We're trying to make it right, okay? We're very sorry for what we have done to you two" His father says and Taehyung sighs, rubbing the bridge of his nose.

"Is that kid yours and Jungkook's son?" His mother says and Taehyung nodded.
"Yes" Taehyung says and they smiled.
"He said his papa needs surgery, we can help, Tae... We wanna make it up to Jungkook" His mother says and his father agreed.

"It's up to Jungkook if he wants you guys to help him"