HF 9

A month later

A month later...

Taehyung looked at Taejung, who pouts as he sat in the couch.
"What's the matter?" Taehyung asks, frowning.
"Well, I don't wanna leave you here..." Taejung says, sighing.
"But you'll be able to see me still, I'll visit" Taehyung says and Taejung nodded.

"Have you packed your things?" Taehyung asks, smiling as he rubs his son's back.
"Not yet" Taejung says and Taehyung nodded.
"Well then, I'll help you pack" Taehyung says and Taejung smiles, nodding.

They got up from the couch and went to Taejung's room. They got in and Taehyung sat down on the bed. He sees Taejung grab his bag and he went to him to help fold the clothes.
"How does your papa look like now? He was very young when we last saw each other... He was like 18 and I was 19 when we were separated" Taehyung says and Taejung smiles.

"Oh, dad... You'll get to see him when we arrive there" Taejung says, chuckling.
"Are you that excited?" Taejung asks and Taehyung huffs, rolling his eyes.
"Aigoo, you brat... Leave me alone, of course I'll be excited... I will be seeing my first love again" Taehyung says and Taejung chuckles, shaking his head.

The two got inside the car. Taejung especially requested for it to be a road trip, so Taehyung took a day off. He wanted to do it too since they won't be seeing each other for awhile as soon as they get there.

They arrived after a long time, Taehyung shook Taejung awake.
"Hey, Taejung... Tell me which way your house is" Taehyung says and Taejung yawns. He took a few seconds to adjust before giving Taehyung directions. They eventually reached the place after five minutes. They got out of the car and Taejung walks with Taehyung to the door. Taejung opens the door and is met with his papa. Taehyung stood there in shock as he sees Jungkook, tearing up.

"Taejung... Honey, is that you...? Are you finally back? Papa's sorry, honey"

? Are you finally back? Papa's sorry, honey"