HF 1

(This is in my drafts for a year now 😳)

Taehyung sighs as he looked through the files he needs to look at. He looked up at his assistant, and friend, Jimin, who scratches his nape.
"Sorry, Tae... It's your dad's order" Jimin says, walking to his desk and sitting down.

"What did he order?" Taehyung asks, huffing.
"He told me to keep you busy and that you should be more serious about this job" Jimin says, giving him a small smile.
"I can help you if you want" Jimin says, trying to assure Taehyung.

"Hey, it's okay, you do your own job, I'll do mine, yeah?" Taehyung says, smiling. Jimin hesitantly nodded but Taehyung assured him that he'll be okay.
"Okay, you can always tell me if you need anything" Jimin says and Taehyung chuckles.
"Yeah, yeah, why are you being so sweet?" Taehyung says and Jimin rolls his eyes, groaning.

"Just when I was about to say something sweeter" Jimin says, scoffing.
"Aww, tell me what it is" Taehyung says and Jimin stuck his tongue out, shaking his head.
"Get me coffee then" Taehyung says as Jimin was about to do his work.
"Aish, I swear I hate you sometimes" Jimin says, Taehyung just laughs.

"Hey, we are going to the club tonight... You coming?" Jimin asks as he placed down the coffee he made for Taehyung.
"Hmm, if I'm able to finish this, then okay" Taehyung says as he checked on every files.
"Hmm, okay, here's your coffee" Jimin says and was about to walk to his desk when there's a knock on the door.
He sighs and called the person in. The door opened and they're met with an employee.

"Sorry for the interruption, Mr Kim, Mr Park... But there's this kid outside and he wants to meet you... Mr Kim?"

 Mr Kim?"