HF 23

Jungkook turns his head as he hears the door open

"Nurse?" He says and he hears giggles, making him smile.
"Oh, Jungie, my baby, you're here" Jungkook says, opening his arms.

He felt arms wrap around him and he hugged them tight.
"I missed you" He hears, making him chuckle.
"Aigoo, you always miss me, we just didn't see each other for the night" Jungkook says, rubbing Taejung's back.

"But I still missed you" Taejung says, chuckling.
"Also, dad, grandma and grandpa is here" Taejung says and Jungkook nodded. They pulled away and Jungkook smiles.
"You guys didn't have to come" Jungkook says.

"Oh, Jungkook, we wanted to come... We're here to support you" He hears and he nodded.
"What about you, Tae? Don't you have work?" Jungkook asks and Taehyung smiles.
"I had Jimin do it for me, he's okay with it" Taehyung says and Jungkook scratches his head.

"You'll have to make it up to him" Jungkook says, giggling.
"I will, just some food and he'll be fine" Taehyung says, laughing. Suddenly, there's a knock on the door and they moved away.

The door opened and they're met with a doctor. They all bowed to the doctor and who bowed back.
"Hello, everyone... I'm here to do a checkup on Mr Jeon before he goes on surgery in an hour" The doctor says and they all nodded.
"Go ahead, doctor" Taehyung says and the doctor smiled.

"All good, you'll be ready soon" The doctor says and Jungkook smiled. The doctor left the room and Jungkook felt someone grab his hand.
"Don't be nervous, papa... We'll all be here for you" Taejung says, smiling.

"Honey, I'm not nervous" Jungkook says, smiling wider.
"Okay, but if you're I'm here" Taejung says and Jungkook nodded, squeezing his son's hand.

"Good luck, Jungkook..."