HF 16

Taejung smiles as he hugged his father

"I'll see you later, yeah? Take care of your papa, if you need anything, just call... I'll have someone bring it" Taehyung says as he kissed the top of Taejung's head.
"Yes, dad" Taejung says, smiling wider.
"Bye, bye" Taehyung says as he waved goodbye and closed the door.

Taejung smiles before he walked to the kitchen. He remembers his papa haven't eaten lunch yet, so he's making something for him. Luckily, him and his dad had went grocery shopping a day ago and he still have some ingredients.
"Thank you uncle Yoongi and Papa for teaching me how to cook" Taejung says, chuckling.

Taejung helped his papa down the stairs, holding his hand tight.
"Hmm... What did you cook? It smells delicious, honey" Jungkook says as they finally reached the kitchen.
"Well, uncle Yoongi taught me how to cook this" Taejung says as he held the chair for his father to sit on.

"Really?" Jungkook asks and Taejung hums. The teenager handed the utensils to his father before he, himself also sat down on a chair. He had also prepared something for himself.
"Thank you so much, Jungie" Jungkook says and Taejung giggles.
"Papa, you compliment me too much" Taejung says and Jungkook smiled.

"Of course, you're my baby... I want you to know how much I appreciate you" Jungkook says and Taejung giggles.
"Aigoo, papa" Taejung says, smiling. Jungkook reaches for him and so, he leaned forward. Jungkook finally touches Taejung's head before he ruffled his head.
"Dad had already went to work" Taejung says and Jungkook hits.

"He said we can call him if we need anything" Taejung says and Jungkook hums again. They then started eating and after 3 minutes, Taejung decides to ask something.
"Papa, I have a question" Taejung says and Jungkook tilts his head to the side.

"Will you ever get back with dad again?"