HF 5

Taejung's jaw dropped as soon as they arrived at his father's home

Taejung's jaw dropped as soon as they arrived at his father's home. His eyes widened at how big his house is.
"Woah... " He says as he got out of the car.
"What do you think?" Taehyung asks, chuckling.
"It's very big" Taejung says and Taehyung nodded.

"Yup..." Taehyung says, scratching his nape.
"Dad, do you live with somebody?" Taejung asks, frowning.
"Nope, I'm still single and pretty busy with work" Taehyung says and Taejung chuckles.

"Let's just go inside" Taehyung says and started walking. Taejung follows him, smiling. They got inside the house and it look pretty.
"Woah... I've never been in a house like this" Taejung says and Taehyung frowns.
"Why?" Taehyung asks and Taejung shrugs.

"Well... Me and papa just lives in a small house... We can't afford it" Taejung says, smiling.
"Oh... " Taehyung says, feeling a little bad.
"But, it was fun... Me and papa still find ways to have fun, we'll go to the amusement park if he's free" Taejung says and Taehyung nodded, smiling.
"Come on, I'll show you where you'll sleep" Taehyung says and Taejung nodded.

They went to get a DNA test which they'll get back after two days or longer. After that, they went to the mall to buy some clothes for Taejung and probably a phone.
"Hey, dad... Can we go and buy groceries too?" Taejung says and Taehyung frowns.
"Why?" Taehyung asks and Taejung huffs.

"Because, I wanna make some homemade food... I see you just order food" Taejung says and Taehyung raises his brow.
"You know how to cook?" Taehyung asks and Taejung nodded.
"Of course, papa taught me how to... He said that it might be useful in the future" Taejung says and Taehyung nodded.
"Okay... We can go grocery shopping, I guess" Taehyung says and Taejung giggles. Seeing the kid being happy, Taehyung whispers to himself.

"I hope that DNA test come back positive because I wanna help you and whoever your papa is... "