HF 15

The three finally arrived at Taehyung's house

The three finally arrived at Taehyung's house. Taejung giggles as he held Jungkook's hand.
"Honey, please calm down" Jungkook says, chuckling.
"I wish you could see this, papa... The place is beautiful" Taejung says and Taehyung chuckles as he hears this, while taking out their things.

"Yeah, beautiful but lonely" Taehyung says and Jungkook frowns.
"Oh, you're not dating anyone, Tae?" Jungkook asks and Taehyung shrugs.
"I don't have time, I'm very busy" Taehyung says and Jungkook nods. Taejung helps his father out of the car, making sure he doesn't trip or hit his head.

Jungkook then tries reaching for his luggage but Taehyung grabbed it.
"You don't need to, I'll take it for you" Taehyung says and Jungkook nods.
"Describe the place for me, honey" Jungkook says as they started walking.

Taehyung walks ahead, smiling at the conversation. Taejung explains everything to Jungkook while the other just smiled.
"Oh, papa... I forgot, happy birthday!" Taejung says and Jungkook smiles, feeling his son hug him.
"Thank you so much, sweetie" Jungkook says, kissing the top of Taejung's head.

Taejung turned to Taehyung, who turned back and smiled.
"Jungkook" He says and the younger hums.
"Happy birthday" Taehyung says. Jungkook smiles, nodding his head.
"Thank you to you too, hyung" Jungkook says. They walked inside the house and Taehyung turns to them.

"Do you wanna sleep at the guest room while I fix your room?" Taehyung asks and Jungkook nods.
"Oh, yeah, it's also okay to not fix a room for me... I can stick with the guest room" Jungkook says and Taehyung frowns.
"Oh, no, you'll need a room" Taehyung says and Jungkook giggles.

"Okay, I'll let you do what you want" Jungkook says and Taehyung smiles.
"I'll make food!" Taejung says after taking Jungkook to the living room and told him to wait for the food.

"I'll take your things to the guest room"