HF 17

"Me? Go back with your dad? I don't think so, honey

"Me? Go back with your dad? I don't think so, honey... Your dad might have somebody, he just doesn't want to tell us because he wants them to have some privacy... And besides, you'll be able to meet him whenever you want, we don't need to be together, I'm not restricting him from meeting you" Jungkook says, smiling.

"But I want you and dad together" Taejung says, huffing.
"Sweetheart... We know that won't happen, me and your dad doesn't have any chance on getting with each other again..." Jungkook says, sighing.
"But you look sad saying that" Taejung says, staring at his father.

"Jungie, let's not talk about it anymore, yeah?" Jungkook says and Taejung hummed.
"Just eat your food" Jungkook says, smiling again.
"Yes, papa" Taejung says, pouting.

Jungkook slept on the bed with Taejung hugging him. They had some father and son talk, which is Taejung just telling about the things that had happened to him when he ran away.

Taehyung arrived late, he groaned as he walked inside the house. It was very quiet and the only noise that is being made is him removing his shoes. He stretches and walked to the living room. He went to the kitchen and saw a note on the fridge. He grabbed the note and read it.
"Dad, I made you food... You can just reheat... Love, Taejung" Taehyung read, smiling.

He went back to the living room and went upstairs. He walked to Taejung's room and to see if he's there, as he looked inside, the teenager is nowhere to be seen. He then went to Jungkook's room and there he saw Jungkook and Taejung. He smiled and walked in, making sure not to make any noises.

He walked to the bed and stared at the two. He fixed their blanket and kissed Taejung's forehead. As he backed away, he looked at Jungkook before he leaned down to kiss his forehead too.

"Sleep well..."