HF 11

"W-what

"W-what...?" Taehyung stuttered, shocked at the confession.
"I'm so sorry, dad... I didn't mean to, I just want to help, papa" Taejung says, looking down. Jungkook just held Taejung's shoulder, rubbing it to soothe him.
"Why didn't you tell me sooner?" Taehyung asks, gulping.

"I didn't want you to think that the only reason I went to find is because I needed money, I wanted to have a bond with you too... Especially since I didn't have you by my side for 13 years" Taejung says, holding his papa's hand.

"I'm sorry for what Taejung did, Taehyung... It's okay if you can't help me, I can live like this..." Jungkook says, smiling even though he can't see Taehyung.
"I know I shouldn't have lied, dad" Taejung says, gulping as Taehyung is still quiet.

"Can we talk inside?" Taehyung says and Taejung looked at him. He slowly nodded and let him in. He helped his papa walk to the living room and find the seat.
"You know what you've done was wrong, right?" Taehyung says as he looked at Taejung, who sat beside Jungkook, holding his hand.

"I know, dad... I left papa all by himself and I lied to you" Taejung says, tearing up.
"Jungie, don't cry" Jungkook says as he hears his son sniffle. Jungkook kisses the top of Taejung's head, smiling.
"It's okay if you don't want to help me, Tae... And if you don't want to do anything with us anymore... I've always wanted you to meet, Taejung... But couldn't because you know, because of my condition" Jungkook says, smiling.

"But, papa..." Taejung says and Jungkook just smiled.
"Jungie, it's okay... Papa can manage, I've been like this a year now" Jungkook says, chuckling. Taehyung stared at Jungkook, tearing up. He's still like before, understanding and softhearted.

"Jungkook... Taejung..."