HF 6

They got back home, Taehyung stared at Taejung as he smiled happily, looking at the new things he got

"Do you like it?" Taehyung asks and Taejung looked at him.
"Like it? Dad, I love it!" Taejung says, running to Taehyung and hugged him.

Taehyung is taken aback but hugged the teen back.
"I'll take good care of these" Taejung says, looking up at Taehyung.
"Hmm" Taehyung says, patting Taejung's head.
"Well... I'll be at my office, just go there if you need something" Taehyung says and Taejung nodded.

They finally got the DNA test. Taehyung sat on his chair while Taejung stared at him. The teen wanted to come to his work, so he brought him there. Jimin watches, looking at the paper as they read it.
"It's positive... " Taehyung says and looked at Taejung with wide eyes.

Taejung tilts his head to the side, frowning. Jimin smiles, patting his shoulder.
"Taejung, come here" Taehyung says and Taejung did. He walked to Taehyung and stood in front of him. Taehyung immediately hugged him, kissing his forehead.
"You are my son..." Taehyung says, hugging the teen tight.

"Tae, I think you should let go. The kid looks like he can't breathe" Jimin says, chuckling. Taehyung lets go and looked at Taejung, smiling. Taejung smiles back, giggling.

"Dad?" Taejung says, knocking on the door of Taehyung's home office. Taehyung looks back, smiling.
"Yeah?" Taehyung asks. Taejung walks in, holding a bowl of what looked like soup, one of Taehyung's favorite at that.
"I made you your favorite soup, dad" Taejung says.
"How did you know it's my favorite?" Taehyung asks, chuckling.

"Papa tells me all the things about you" Taejung says, smiling. Taehyung decides to taste, his eyes widened in shock.
"Woah... This is delicious" Taehyung says and Taejung smiles.
"It's one of papa's recipe" Taejung says, smirking. Taehyung thanks him and as Taejung left, he thought back.

"This soup tastes so familiar..."