HF 25

Jungkook looked at Taejung in shock

Jungkook looked at Taejung in shock. Taejung smiles at him and walked close to his bed.
"Jungie..." Jungkook says, opening his arms. Taejung immediately ran to his arms. They hugged, Jungkook even teared up as he gets to finally see his son.

He looks up at Mr and Mrs Kim, and to Taehyung. He smiled and them and opened his arms. They all joined the hug, smiling and congratulating Jungkook.
"We're so happy for you, Jungkook" Mr and Mrs Kim says, smiling widely at him.

A few days later...

Jungkook finally gets to go home. He looks around and he is shocked to say the least. Taejung wasn't lying when he said his dad's house is big, and it really is. He's happy to finally see things, the colors and everything.

"Will you be able to cook me my favorite food?" Taehyung whispers and Jungkook giggles, nodding.
"I can, don't worry" Jungkook says, smiling as he turned to Taehyung. Taejung witnesses this happening, a big smile on his face.

The two turned to him, tilting their heads to the side.
"Yes, honey?" Jungkook says and Taejung just smiled at them.
"Nothing, papa... Uh... I'll go put your bag in your room" Taejung says and ran upstairs.
"Be careful!" Jungkook says and chuckled.

Jungkook is about to walk away when Taehyung grabbed his shoulder.
"Yes?" He says, turning to the older.
"Can we talk?" Taehyung asks and Jungkook slowly nodded.

The two sat at the kitchen counter, Jungkook stared at Taehyung in confusion.
"What did you want to talk about, hyung?" Jungkook asks as he sipped his water.
"Well... I know after this, you guys will go back home... I don't want that" Taehyung says, whispering the last sentence.
"What was that?" Jungkook asks, frowning. Taehyung takes a deep breath.

"I still love you, Jungkook... Please don't leave me again..."