HF 22

Jungkook and Taejung walks inside the hospital with Taehyung following them

Jungkook and Taejung walks inside the hospital with Taehyung following them. They're going to have a checkup as Jungkook's almost ready for his surgery and needed one more checkup before he undergoes it.

And he's going to stay the night at the hospital, Taejung and Taehyung needs to leave him there.
Jungkook had assured them that he'll be okay and that they don't need to worry as there's nurses that'll take good care of him.

The doctor smiled and nodded.
"I'll assure you guys that I'll do my best for the surgery" The doctor says, bowing at them before leaving the room. Jungkook laid on the hospital bed, smiling as Taejung grabbed his hand.

"I promise I'll be early tomorrow, papa" Taejung says, smiling.
"Aww, honey" Jungkook says and Taejung giggles.
"I'll have dad with me tomorrow too" Taejung says and Jungkook looked shocked.
"But your dad have work tomorrow, it's okay if you can't come tomorrow, hyung" Jungkook says, smiling.

"Oh, it's okay... I can take a day off" Taehyung says, smiling.
"Will grandma and grandpa come tomorrow too?" Taejung asks and Taehyung nodded.
"Jungie, you don't have to bother your grandparents... It's okay if they can't come, I'm sure they have a lot to do" Jungkook says, sighing.

"Aish, papa... Don't be like that... We'll all be here tomorrow for you... Uncle Yoongi even messaged me, he told me that he's staying at a hotel and will also come tomorrow" Taejung says, giggling.
"Aish" Jungkook says, smiling as he shook his head.

Taehyung then leans to Jungkook's ear.
"Tomorrow, I have something to say to you" Taehyung whispers and Jungkook nodded.
"Come on, Jungie... We'll visit papa tomorrow" Taehyung says and Taejung pouts.
"But..." Taejung says and Jungkook chuckles.

"Don't worry about me, honey... I'm gonna be just fine!"

"Okay, papa... I'll see you tomorrow!"

 I'll see you tomorrow!"