HF 19

"Sorry? May I know who they are? Honey, do you knew them?" Jungkook asks as he held Taejung's hand tight

"I don't know them too, papa" Taejung says, looking at the two old people.
"Can we just come in and you call your "dad"" The woman says and smiled. Taejung nodded and let them in.

"Are you sure about letting them in, honey? You don't know them?" Jungkook says as Taejung led him to the living room where the two people sat. Jungkook sat down and looked around.
"Hey, Jungkook" They said and Jungkook turns his head.

"U-uh... How do you know my name? Do I know you guys?" Jungkook says, a bit startled.
"It's us, Jungkook... Taehyung's parents" He hears a female voice. Jungkook gulps, looking down.
"U-uh... We'll leave the house as soon as Taehyung leaves if you guys want... I don't want to bother you both anymore" Jungkook says and Taejung turns to him as soon as he walked in with the water he had brought for the two people.

"Papa... We're leaving?" Taejung says, shocked.
"H-how about you surgery, papa? Y-you need that, papa" Taejung says and the two stared at them.
"Surgery? For what?" They asked and looked at them in concern.
"Papa needs surgery for his eyes, ma'am, sir" Taejung says and the two gasps.

"We can help you if you want, Jungkook" They said and Jungkook looked shocked at this.
"Y-you'll help me?" Jungkook says and the two said yes.
"Yes, Jungkook ah... We want to make up for what we had done to you and Taehyung before... If we can turn back time, we would be agreeing with your relationship together... We're really sorry for what we had done to you both" The woman says and Taejung just sat there in confusion.

"You know my papa?"