HF 10

"Jungkook, wait! Be careful!" They both heard, looking up to be met with someone Taehyung doesn't know

"Jungkook, wait! Be careful!" They both heard, looking up to be met with someone Taehyung doesn't know. He looked at Taejung and raised his brow.
"I thought..." Taehyung didn't get to finish his sentence as Taejung laugh.
"That's uncle Yoongi, dad... He's papa's friend" Taejung say and Taehyung nodded.

"Papa..." Taejung says and ran to Jungkook. He hugged him, sighing in relief.
"Where have you been?" Jungkook asks, sniffling.
"I'm so sorry, papa... I've been with dad..." Taejung says and Jungkook looked surprised at that.

"You've been with your dad... How did you find him...?" Jungkook asks and Taejung smiles, motioning for Taehyung to walk in. Taehyung walks in, just standing by the door as he closed it. Jungkook looks up by the sound he heard, but didn't seem to look at Taehyung.

"I'll get going for now, Jungkook" Yoongi says and Jungkook nods.
"Okay, hyung" Jungkook says. Yoongi pats Taejung's head, smiling.
"Take good care of your, papa, okay? You've been away for a long time, kid" Yoongi says and Taejung nodded.

Yoongi made eye contact with Taehyung and gave a small smile before leaving the house.
"Where's your dad?" Jungkook asks, frowning.
"Come on, I'll lead you to him" Taejung says, smiling as he held Jungkook's hands. Taehyung frowns, what is happening? Can't Jungkook see him?

"He's here, dad... Your hand" Taejung says and Taehyung held Jungkook's hand. Jungkook gasps, holding Taehyung's hand with both of his.
"T-Tae..." Jungkook says, tearing up.
"Jungkook ah..." Taehyung says and Jungkook chuckles with tears falling down his eyes.

"It's been a long time..." Taehyung says and Jungkook nodded.
"Dad... I'm sorry about this..." Taejung says, looking down. Taehyung looks at Taejung in confusion, raising his brow.

"Yes, I wanted to see you... But I also wanted to see you because I needed money... I went to you, for help... For papa... He needs eye surgery, dad... I want him to see again..."