HF 21

Jungkook frowns as he hears his door open

Jungkook frowns as he hears his door open. He hears footsteps before feeling the bed dip.
"Jungie?" He says and he hears a chuckle.
"It's me Taehyung" Taehyung says and Jungkook nods.

"What can I help you with, Tae?" Jungkook asks and Taehyung smiles, grabbing the younger's hand.
"Can I ask you something?" Taehyung says and the younger hums.
"Do you forgive my parents?" Taehyung asks, staring at Jungkook.

"I've forgiven them a long time ago... I know they wanted what's best for you" Jungkook says, giving a small smile.
"You don't have any grudges with them? They're the reason why I got separated from you, why I wasn't able to be in Taejung's life" Taehyung says.

He's very confused on why Jungkook could just easily forgive his parents. His parents were against them two, they're the reason why they had to break up.
"I know they had a reason, Tae..." Jungkook says, sighing.

"We were very reckless before... We partied even though you had to go and train to be the CEO you are now... Look at you now, you're successful" Jungkook says, squeezing Taehyung's hand.
"Jungkook... You're too nice..." Taehyung says, sighing.

Jungkook just smiled and gulped.
"Also... Mom and dad wants to make it up to you by helping find a donor and paying for the surgery you need" Taehyung says and Jungkook gasps.
"What? They don't need to" Jungkook says and Taehyung smiles.

"They insisted, Koo... I mean Jungkook, they insisted on wanting to help..." Taehyung says and Jungkook sighs and nodded.
"Okay, I'll let them help me" Jungkook says, smiling.
"Okay... Uhm... Can I hug you?" Taehyung asks and Jungkook chuckles, nodding again.

Jungkook opens his arms and Taehyung immediately hugs him. He felt the younger rub his back, making him smile. He missed this warmth, he hopes to have to it forever.