2. THE DEVIL

"One more word and you won't have sex your entire life"  these words were constantly humming in my ears. For as long as I can remember no one has taken a stand on my behalf. I am used to these comments from perverts not only in my area but art gallery as well  .
As soon I reached my apartment I locked myself and went to shower .

"One more word and you won't have sex again"
"One more word"
"Sex again...."

With the sound of water dripping down the shower these words were roaming around my mind like earth around sun .....continuously. After I was done with shower and my late night skin care I was left with a very lil energy but a big hungry stomach so I settled on mac and cheese.

The next morning I followed my daily schedule of waking bathing eating and running to gallery . Nothing new and everything boring as hell especially since Elle was not in town. Elle is my best friend but she flew to Italy for two months because of her work. So I had no one to hang out with .

"Announcement everyone" my manager started screaming suddenly.

"Tomorrow we are having an exhibition at the BLUE HEAVEN HOTEL as we are collaborating with Russell Morroni the great artist himself to portray his art. It will be during your working hours and I expect everyone to be at their best behavior.  Out of all you Sarah. Don't make a mess tomorrow ." And everyone started staring at me as I was the art piece myself.

I nodded to the asshole manager and got back to work. We were assigned duties for tomorrow and mine was refreshments. Definitely the best part of whole exhibition. 

I went to the catering department of the hotel to finalise the menu. The prices were extravagant so was the interior. Mix of beige gold and shades of brown highlighted with gold borders and extremely polished surfaces. The chandelier on the ceiling was the most attractive part. Everything was perfect. I was waiting in the lounge area to get confirmation from the CEO himself as I can't afford a single mistake .

After waiting for almost an hour the CEO showed up and my eyes met with a familiar pair of ocean blue eyes which looked tired and angry as well. He ignored me and went towards his cabin . The assistant signaled me to follow him into the cabin.

"Already asking for a return of favor for last night. Tell me how much money you want."

"Excuse me " shock spread on my face.

"Don't act like you are not here to ask for money. I said yesterday that  I can buy you a new apartment and I am on my words. Just say it."

"Christian Knight I am not here to ask for any paybacks to save a baby girl. My art gallery is organizing an exhibition in your hotel and I am here to discuss the same. " anger growled in my voice.

His gaze met mine and an arched eyebrow with a clenched jaw is what I received as an answer. Did he really think I was here for money. Egoistic asshole with no doubts.

"I see...but if you want anything for yourself you can say that too.,"

"Is this your hobby to asko women if they want your money or something like that ."

"Mostly women are here for two things one of the two is money and the other is my manhood"

"Unfortunately I am interested in neither of them. Just do the signatures and I will leave you alone with your money and manhood."

He studied the documents thoroughly and without any other cross questioning he signed.

"How is Blue. Is she ok ?" I asked him

"Thanks for caring but my daughter is none of your business"

"Ok so Christian have I done something to you. Yesterday you were thanking me to save your daughter and now you are acting like I am the one who harmed her."