5. MOVING IN

SARAH'S POV

Today was the first day of our deal. I went to my apartment and got myself  my important stuff . But I knew I needed more clothes if I have to act like CHRISTIAN KNIGHT'S future wife. I took my things and dropped them at Christian's house. When I reached there Blue was crying heavily....

"What happened ? Why are you crying baby?"

"Mam she bumped her leg on the table and now she is hurt." The staff said.

"Ohh my poor Blue..don't worry I got this"

"Can you bring me an ice pack ?" I asked the staff and took Blue to her room . She stopped crying when I picked her up in my arms but her foot was swollen but it was normal.

The servant bought an ice pack and I massaged Blue's swollen foot. She was the most beautiful child in the universe and specially her eyes that she inherited from her father. Christian is my husband to me I don't how it is going to be his wife. Weird maybe . But as long as I have Blue with me I can conquer anything. Few minutes later Blue fell asleep on the bed and I left the room.

When I got down the stairs I heard a car engine bursting and I knew it was Christian.

"What the hell did you do to my daughter? I am paying such hefty salaries not for just sitting and watching my daughter get hurt. " Christian yelled at the staff.

"Christian....calm down . Blue is totally fine. She just bumped herself on the table. I gave her first aid and now she is sleeping." I said.

"I want to see her with my own eyes...where is she ?"

He ran towards the stairs and I tried to pull him down by holding his arm but I was too weak infront of those biceps. He opened the door carefully and saw his daughter sleeping safe and sound.

"Thank you Sarah. "

"For taking my own daughter's care. Christian you have to trust me when I saw Blue is fine. You can't just quit your meetings and come home everytime for a minor inconvenience to Blue. She is a growing baby and when she plays or walks these things happen and that's very normal."

"Sarah I understand you but Blue is my most precious thing. I can't even imagine if something happened to her."

"And I won't let anything happen to her

"And I won't let anything happen to her. Take my word Christian.  I don't know about being a good wife but I will be the best mother."

"You sure will be."

We came back down and Christian saw my stuff lying in the living room.

"Welcome to your new house Sarah."

"Haha....thanks Christian. "

Christian was about to leave the house for his meeting when a cheerful voice came from the entrance...