23. HI SWEETHEART

SARAH'S POV

"This is your room Sarah." Elena gave me a nice tour and finally my room. It was a huge room with antique wood carving on the ceiling and a very warm aesthetic.
"You like it?"

"I love it Elena...thank you so much for showing me around. It doesn't seem like we have met first time you are so nice and helping."

"I am happy to have you and Christian back in the home Sarah. After Liam left us...everything gave a negative vibe to us. We stopped laughing ,playing and living happily. Liam left a void for the children that no can fill except Christian. He always loved them like his own kids. And I was so bored and that boredom lead to overthinking and Liam death. Now atleast I have someone to talk to."

"Don't worry Elena... Christian and I will do our best towards the children. "

She told me about the housekeeping and some other daily routines before she finally exited the room. And Christian entered the room the next second.

"How's it going with Elena?"

"It's going good. She is very charming and nice. We are already friends."

"I am glad you are coping up so well. However I just wanted to ask you if you need any changes in the room we can get it done before you unpack."

"Noo...not at all. This room has its own character and I don't wanna change it. It's exquisite. Also what about Blue's room? Is she gonna share it with Lily or she'll have a separate one?"

"What you suggest?"

"I think it'll be better if she had her own room. She has a very sensitive sleep...even a lil can wake her up. Also an extra bed for her in our room will be better...since it's a new place and kids take time to adpat to these changes."

"No problems...everything you said will be fulfilled. I am happy to have you by my side Sarah. Atleast I don't have to worry about my daughter amid all these."

"Blue is OUR daughter Christian. "

"Also...tonight my father is throwing a lil welcome party to us and only close ones will be there. So take some rest and get ready by 7. Okay?"

"Okay "

He left me alone and I laid down on the bed for a while. It's been a very hectic day. Even though all these people are sweet and welcoming....still it will take me sometime to get comfortable with them. Elena and her kids are veryy strong to overcome the loss of their husband and father respectively. I can't imagine a day without Christian. Even thinking about it makes me wanna cry. And I didn't wanna think about it anymore so I closed my eyes and took a nap.

_____________________________________

"Miss Sarah" a blurry voice came to my ear. And I was still asleep so I ignored it as I thought it as a dream.

"Sarah...wake up." Now it was another voice . I forced open my eyes to see Elena with an old lady by her side.

I instantly got up from my bed and sat beside them. My eyes were barely opening and I hit my foot on the table corner.

"Be careful."

"Aahh...it's nothing. Is everything alright Elena...and who is this?"

"This is Maya. She is gonna be your helper. If you need anything you can ask her for that. And also Christian might have told you about the party tonight.  So I bought you a dress of my choice. It's a gift from me to you. I hope you like it."

"Elena...you don't have to do all this."

"Ohh barely I had to do something. It's a pleasure for me. Please wear it if you like tonight. "