17. TRUTH

CHRISTIAN'S POV

"Sarah....this GUN is for you"

"Is it? Any explanations on your idea of gifting me the most bizarre gifts on a date?"

"Yes...this gun for your own safety. I am always with you but if by any chance I am away from you a seconf longer and anyone in the world Lay's a hand on you or our daughter feel free to use it. Here is your license as well....even though no one is gonna ask you for the license but still always keep it with you. "

"Christian normal homo sapiens prefer self defense classes or karate for their safety. A gun is not the solution. I don't even know how to use one and what if I fire in the wrong direction and an innocent get harmed?"

"We have hospitals around."

"Seriously....what if I got angry on you like I am now and point the gun towards you and shoot you right into your psychotic head."

She makes haste and picks up the gun and with a blink of an eye she holds the gun against my forehead and loads the gun.

"Surprise!! Surprise!!" Is she really being sarcastic? Whatever but I am impressed at how she pointed the gun towards me and loaded it.

"Do you know how to use a gun?" I ask her suspiciously.

"What do you think? Do I?" Playfulness in her anwer or more precisely question.

"After you pulled that move of loading the gun and pointing it towards me I guess you know the criteria of using a gun. But unfortunately you chose the wrong target."

I make a move and within a second snatch the gun from her beautiful hands and reverse it towards her.

"Better luck next time wifey..."

"Ofcourse Hubby...same to you. It's good you pulled the UNO reverse before I could shoot you."

"I love you so much Sarah"

"I love you more Christian. "

"Since you have been complaining about the most bizarre gifts you ever got on your date. We are left with the last one...."

"Oh my god...I hope it's something like a dead body or you reveal yourself like a mafia or some goblin."

"Neither a goblin nor a mafia...I am your prince charming."

"Lame Christian. "

"This is for you Sarah."

I handover her an envelope and asks her to open it and read it carefully. It might be the best decision I have ever made and I would never regret this decision. I always wanted to make this relationship legal and now it is.
She looks up at me and a tear flows down her cheeks.....

"Christian....."

"Yes Sarah...."

"According to this I become the legal mother of Blue. And Blue becomes my daughter forever. "

"Yes darling....this is my 3rd gift for you from me and Blue. I hope you like it."

She step up from her chair and jumps to hug me . Her fragile body lands on my lap and her hands curl against my neck with her face buried in my neck.

"Thank you Christian....this is the best gift I can ever get in my entire life. " her little sobs becoming the background music.

"Thanks to you Sarah...I could never find someone more suitable than you as a mother to Blue. I have seen the love for Blue in your eyes and that's all I ever needed for you to be the mother of my baby."

"I love you Christian. "

"I love you too Sarah....."

This was the best night of my entire life. Me and her....we two can conquer the world if together. My brains stops functioning and heart starts beating when I am near her. The calming effect she has on me I what I am greedy for.

There is only one thing that's hidden from her about my life and I don't know if she will accept me for that not today but someday I am gonna tell her that as well. I don't want to ruin this moment for us and more specifically I don't want to lose her for my darkest secrets..........