6. THE RULES

CHRISTIAN'S POV

The next morning I woke up to my and Sarah's photos all over the media.
"The eligible billionaire bachelor CHRISTIAN KNIGHT is dating a commoner." I knew this was gonna happen but I don't give two shit about these.

I was having my morning coffee and reading the newspaper when a knock came on my door. "Come in"

"Christian " it was my wifey

"Good morning Sarah" I said

"Christian our photos......they are everywhere in media.  I am getting so many messages from my gallery colleagues. "

"Ignore them Sarah....these people aren't worth even a minute of your attention. And now since you are I have to tell you something. "

"Ok....I am listening " said Sarah

"Our wedding will be held on next sunday that is 10 days from now. Everthing will be sorted out by my assistants . You just have to buy your wedding dress. "

"10 days ?Are you serious Christian? This is too soon ."

"Sarah you know this was gonna happen and 10 days is not soon. Also you will be my wife in 10 days so you have to be ready for some changes. Sit here ."

"Ok first of all wear a t shirt or something. " she said looking at my bare chest. I didn't bother to move even an inch. I am her husband she can see me like that.

"I don't wear a shirt in the early morning Sarah

"I don't wear a shirt in the early morning Sarah. Come and sit down."

She rolled her eyes and sat on the couch .

"Now I will speak and you will listen for next 10 minutes. "

"Okay" she said.

"1. You will be accompanied by bodyguards everywhere you go.
2. You will not leave the house without informing me .
3. You will be surrounded by media so don't give them any attention at all.
4. You will be coming to some events with me as my wife.
5. And the most important rule is you will never come close to another men at all. Am I clear Sarah."

"Okay I agree with your rules but for you I only have 2 rules.
1. You will not interfere between me and blue .
2. You will not sleep with another women ."

"Agreed." I replied.

"And now finally this is for you."

"What is this Christian?"

"Open it wifey."

"It's a credit card Christian.  Why are you giving this to me?"

"This is for you.  You can buy anything you want. You will be my wife and you will have excess to each and every penny I own. The credit card you have is limitless. "

"Thank you for the generosity but I will use it only for the dress and return you the card."

"Don't Sarah..... I am being very gentle to you sweetheart. But you are testing my patience.  It's yours now and buy anything you want. "