14. THE DATE

CHRISTIAN'S POV

The wait till I see her was unbearable. We were supposed to meet at 6 but I was home at 5.30....I don't remember when was the last time I was this much excited for something.

"Sarah" I shouted from the living room....loud enough for her to hear me.

"Christian yoh are 30 mins early....I am not ready yet. You will have to wait for me to get ready. "

"I am waiting for you WIFEY......I am with Blue....scream my name when get ready like yesterday's night."

Her small head peaked from behind of the wall with a shocked or surprised expression or maybe something like 'what' ...her eyes shifted from me to the househelp who were hiding the mischievous smiles until I noticed them and everyone acted like nothing happened.

I smirked at her and she blushed and then went back to her room. I went to my daughter's room and she was asleep....safe and calm. My eyes were almost wet from seeing the calmness on my daughter's face because for a father what's more important than her daughter's happines. She was only sleeping when Sarah wasn't with us but now....now she was dreaming in her sleep just because Sarah is one of the best mother. I want to give my girls the world and everything the wish for......just anything.

After a while I heard a knock on my door and a servant appeared...
"Sir, mam is waiting for you in the car."

"I'm coming " is all I said.

I started walking to towards the car where she was waiting for me and my excitement peaked at this moment....I wanted to hold her see her touch her and just be close to her....The moment I saw her from the back I was speechless. Her black fitted dress with heels and the curves of her body.......

She turned around after listening to my footsteps and I was blown away with her beauty.

Simple yet so special....just WOW.

"So what do we think?" She asked with a broad smile.

"The English dictionary lacks the word to describe your beauty wifey

"The English dictionary lacks the word to describe your beauty wifey...."

The maroon bodycon dress fitted her sooo wellll.....i was truly dumbstruck by her beauty....her loose hairs..wishing my fingers were wrapped aroud her....

"Uhhh..huu...so how much cheese am I gonna get on this date?" Sarcasm lining her voice.

"Truth isn't cheese and let's go or else we will move back to the bedroom."

"Let's go to the date first and then we'll take a U turn to the bedroom ."

"Sure we will...."

I opened the car door for her and then took my seat and drove to the Destination. I was nervous about how she would react to the my date...whether she would like it or not or maybe a lil too much....the options were endless but I wanted her to feel like the queen she is.

The date for tonight was not in the BLUE HEAVEN'S but I booked an entire farmhouse for her. And an unimaginable surprise was waiting for Sarah.

"So where are we going hubby

"So where are we going hubby."

"That's a surprise wifey...but I just want you to make a promise to me."

"Depends on what the promise is"

"You won't deny accepting any of my gifts tonight and also you won't ask me why I gave you that gift."

"See...I know you are filthy richh and you..."

I interrupted her before she could finish..."Yes or no....and if you love me you will say yes..."

"Christian that's emotional blackmailing ..."

"Whatever you call it...I just need your answer yes or no???"

"Okay fine I agree to accept all your presents."

"Good girl".

"So you will receive 3 gifts tonight Sarah....and as you said you will accept them allll without digging into the reasonsss..."

"You are making me nervous Christian "

"Don't be sweetheart....the saga of gifting hasn't even started yet...wait and watch".....

_____________________________________

Hey readers..

AS PROMISED I AM BACK WITH ANOTHER CHAPTER....THE NEXT ONE IS GONNA BE THE BIGGEST TURN FOR BOTH SARAH AND CHRISTIAN...ANY GUESSING WHAT 3 GIFTS MIGHT BE?????