19. THE GALA

SARAH'S POV

"Tonight?" I kind of yelled suddenly and both Blue and Christian looked at me as if I was a witch.

"Yes, Tonight. At 7.30 sharp. "

"And you are telling me now. Just few hours before the gala. I am not prepared at all...I don't have a dress I have a growing mustache and my hairs looks like a wizard. And you expect me to go to a high end gala. No way. I am not going."

"Calm down honey...it's just a fund raising gala. There is nothing to be so scared of . Your dress is waiting in your closet and ...."

"And what Christian?"

"Your mustache is kinda cute."

"Hahaha...very funny. Both of you dad and daughter are gonna drive me nuts someday. One doesn't stop teasing me and other doesn't stop crawling. Two blue eyed clowns roaming in my life."

Both Christian and Blue pass a look and Christian makes a sarcastic laugh.

"Now please excuse me. I need to look presentable and prepare myself for the evening. See you at 7.00 o clock. And Christian put blue to sleep before we sleep. "

"Yes your highness....your wish my command."

We both went to our rooms. I was already panicking from thoughts of being in the gala and had no idea how I'm gonna stay decent in there. But since it's a fundraiser gala I have no choices left but to be present as Mrs. Christian Knight. I opened the door of my room and saw 4 ladies waiting for me. Before I could ask one of them spoke....

"Mam...we are here to do your hair and makeup for the night. Please make yourself comfortable and let us know if you need anything. "

"Who appointed you for this?"

"Mr. Christian Knight. "

Who else would. It was a stupid question. Just when I took a step forward my eyes fell on my dress and I was dumbstruck by its elegance.

A sky blue colored dress embeded with rhinestones and Swarovski crystals from head to toe. It was fitted over my waist with full sleeves and a slightly high neck. It was the dream dress of every girl.

Christian never disappoints me when it comes to surprises

Christian never disappoints me when it comes to surprises. I took few minutes to admire the beauty of this dress and then finally we started with the grooming session.

After what felt like an eternity. I was ready with my dress on, my hairs into a messy updo and the most natural makeup ....just like I wanted it. A knock came on my door when I was doing final touches and my eyes went to the clock. It was 7.00 , it must be Christian.

I asked one of the lady to open the door and it was Christian. In an amazing black tuxedo with crisp white shirt and his hair perfectly combed and smelling delicious as usual.