12. THE CONFESSION

Sarah's POV

The next morning I woke up in my safe place. Me and Christian wrapped like a burrito . I took my minute to grasp this moment and appreciate the warmth and reassurance Christian's arms provided. Only if I was lucky enough to claim them as mine forever. I knew what we did was a mistake and Christian won't even remember what we did. But I was mentally still in that moment only.

Christian's deep breath broke my imagination and I came back to my senses. He looked at me and gave me a small smile.

"Morning Sarah."

"Morning Christian"

"What time is it?"

"It's 9.30 in the morning. You are probably late for work."

"I would skip the work today. My head is pounding with pain."

"It's hangover. You were drunk last night. And probably don't remember anything. Stay here I'll get you some juice to mild your pain."

"Wait " his hand held mine and the tears that I didn't even know were there started pouring.

"Look at me Sarah...."

"I can't Christian "

"Waitt...are you crying ?" a sense of tension underlined his voice.

"No I'm not....it's just something went in my eye."

"Let me see then "

"No I'm fine . I'll just splash some cold water and I'll be fine."

"Give me the name " the tension in his voice was displaced by dark anger.

"Whose Name?" I asked.

"The one who made you cry. The one who let your tears waste . The motherfucker who made MY WIFE cry."

A small sarcastic laugh went through the room. He looked at me in anger . I swiped my gaze towards him looking him eye to eye or more exactly soul to soul.

"Youuuu.....its you Christian. You are the motherfucker you just mentioned . You are the one who made me cry. You are the one I am wasting my tears on. Youu are the cause of my painnnn....you are my weakness....your are the one I love and youuu are the one who doesn't love me back. It's you who make my heart flutter...it's you whose arms are my safe place...it's youuuuuuuuuu who love me only when drunk heavily.....it's you Christian itsss youuuuuuuuuu"

My voice was the loudest I heard ...my eyes were burning and now my heart was guilty for saying all those things to him.

I hid my face under my palms and ran to other planet if I could . But ofcourse Christian would never be the one who doesn't have the last word of conversation.

But to my surprise he held me or better hugged me . My hands still on my face. He rubbed my back with assurance and slowly took my hands off my face....still I was not looking into his eyes.

"Here....have a glass of water. You'll be dehydrated else."

"Why do you have to care so much for me. I. AM. NOT. YOUR. WIFE."

"Drink the water Sarah."

His voice sense like command and just so that I don't faint I had the sip.

"Now Listen to me Carefully Sarah..."

"Kill me if I am the one who made you cry. And kill me if I didn't make myself clear through my actions. Kill me if I didn't made you feel mine. Kill me if I am the one who gave you pain. But kiss me if I am the one who made your heart flutter. kiss me if even for one moment you felt like my real wife. Kiss me if I ever showed affection and Kiss me if I ever respected you. "

These words of him struk me hard. His eyes searching for the answer in mine. But I knew the answer before he did. The necklace and the note he sent before the wedding....his possessiveness towards me ....his jealousy when other men came near to me....his concern when I was missing at the club....and the anger he showed whenever I talked about sleeping with other men...and the biggest, his trust on me with his daughter.

He opened his mouth to say something but I closed it before he could by placing my lips on his. And the kiss was not normal. He was shocked or more surprised by my action. After I kissed him softly I stepped back and his hands clearly aching to touch me....to hold me....to feel me. But his eyes still asking for my grant.

"I'm sorry Christian....I shouldn't have said that. I should have noticed all your signal...I am an idiot..." and again the water works were started by my eyes.

"Nooo....Sarah...sweetheart please don't cry. I can't handle the pain of seeing you cry just infront of me. Talk to me and stop blaming yourself. "

"N...no Christian. You did so much for me and Still I yelled on you. I am a pathetic human. Just leave me and find someone better. "

"I would rather die than to replace you. You are my only wife and the only mother to my daughter. You are the MRS. CHRISTIAN KNIGHT and if I hadn't made myself clear then
YOU BELONG TO ME. YOU ARE MINE AND THE ONLY ONE I NEED. YOU ARE THE ONE I LOVE AND YOU ARE THE ONE WHO WILL BE MY QUEEN. I LOVE YOU SARAH..I LOVE YOU SO FUCKING MUCH."

"I LOVE YOU TOO CHRISTIAN AND YES I AM YOURS AND YOU ARE MINE."

Both of us simultaneously went to kiss each other and finally it was the kiss of victory . It was our first official kiss after we confessed our feelings. This was the best kiss I had and I could wish for.

NOTE FROM AUTHOR...

Wait for the twist guys....it's not gonna be the normal love story. Keep your tissues ready for next few chapters and save some for the ending.