10. THE KISS

SARAH'S POV

The next morning I found myself cuddled in Christian's arms . My face snuggled in his neck and his strong arms surrounded my waist. His body was warm and comfortable and assuring. The possessiveness in his hold on me and his light faded cologne became my weakness. And then I remembered that today I am Mrs. SARAH CHRISTIAN KNIGHT. The wife of the biggest business tycoon in town. This title was something that every girl craved for and I was lucky enough to get this without even trying. My eyes fell on his face and I took a minute to appreciate the flawless skin and sleek cheekbones. He was delicious. Not to mention that he was mine untill the last day of contract.

His eyes opened slightly and instantly met mine

His eyes opened slightly and instantly met mine. I was embarrased for being caught in 4k staring at him shamelessly.

"Morning Mrs. Knight " the deep raspy Morning voice of him was death of me.

"Morning Mr. Knight. " I think I sounded a lil cranky.

"Morning Christian "

"Can you please remove your hands from my waist so I could go the washroom?"

"No "

"Christian please....I didn't want to disturb you so I was holding it but now I can't. So move your hands."

"You were checking me out Mrs. Knight this whole time."

"No I wasn't " tomato and my cheeks now had the same color.

"Oh my bad...." sarcastically he said.

"Now move or I'll pee here on your bed."

He loosened his hold and I escaped to the washroom. After 1 hour me and Christian went downstairs for the breakfast. Where our baby Blue was waiting for us. Her excitement doubled on seeing her dad and Christian grabbed her before I could.

"My daughter.....I missed you so much. Are you okay. Did you miss me " this was softest side of Christian which only existed for his daughter.

"Heyyy blue

"Heyyy blue.....how are you my lil girl. Come to me."

"Go say hi to your new momma blue " Christian said and it felt warm.