11. MAKE YOU MINE

CHRISTIAN'S POV

I couldn't control myself and crashed my lips with her. Her mouth so sweet so soft and so fragile. Our lips locked like two pieces of puzzle. She opened her mouth and gave way to my tongue to explore her.

"You will be the death of me wifey."

Again our lips met and our kiss turned into passion.

"Isn't this the best way to die Christian....ha"

This time I didn't hold back my laugh . This sassiness she has is what my weakness is. Her hands on my neck and mine on her tiny lil waist. I picked her up and she locked her legs around my hips.

"Should I stop Sarah....."

"Don't you dare stop Christian." The moment these words left her lips exactly at that moment I kissed her again. She tasted just like mine. And tonight she was officially mine. The next minute our kiss deepened and my hands reached her thighs. My cold wedding ring against her skin made her wince. My hand kept going until I could feel a wet fluid dripping along her thighs. So soft and fragile her body was. She reached to my waist and freed the beast inside my pants.

"Fuck...you're so hard Christy"

"Stop and spread." I commanded.

I made my way through her and slowly inside her. She closed her eyes and just like that my first thrust made my way .

"Christian "

"Say my name again Wifey"

"Can you.....can you"

"Can you what Sarah....complete your sentence. "

"Be faster " she urged. And just like that again I picked up pace without teasing her anymore. Fast , hard and louder it got with every second. But since she was not a good girl.........I stopped a millisecond before she was about to come.

"Noooooo...." she almost screamed of frustration.

"I told you there would be consequences for all your misbehaving wifey....here we are."

"I swear Christian I will chop you off with my nail if you ever did that again. Now get back inside me."

Now I was super turned on. It was a whole different experience with Sarah . I picked up my pace over again and thrusted back and forth before she came and so did I. I fell on her other side of the bed. Both of us panting and Sarah with closed eyes. My gaze fell on her when she opened her eyes. A lil hint of playfulness and guilt gleamed in her eyes.

"Are you regretting this Sarah."?

"What? Noo...not at all Christian.  It was soo good and after so long. I am just wondering how did you control yourself so much before today."

"I am good with patience and see the results of it were amazing. You begged me to do it with you . "

"Noo I didn't "

"Yes you did."

A crimson red flattered on her cheeks. She knew it was her who teased me. I love her so much that I didn't realize I was smiling for a minute now. But seeing her frowned forhead I asked  .

"What are you thinking."

"Nothing Christian.....I want to be more close to you."

"That's not a problem then. Come here Sarah. And stay close to me."

SARAH'S POV

I knew what I did and what was going to happen. I was thinking about what Christian might be thinking about me for asking for it. I didn't bother much since I just wanted this moment between me and him...between us to stay forever . I didn't want the night to end . I wished it continued forever but the harsh reality was that every dream no matter how beautiful it is comes to an end. But instead of crying over it after it finished enjoy it while its happening. I tucked my neck in Christian's neck and he grabbed me more near to him . A wave of tiredness flawed through us but before I could sleep..........

"Sarah...."

"Hmm..."

"Don't leave me."

"I won't Christian. I never will. I am yours and you are mine. " I wish this was real but he was drunk and so was I.  He didn't say anything else and had fallen asleep. My eyes also gave up and closed with a feeling of satisfaction and happiness.