18. THE STORY

SARAH'S POV

The date was a mix of emotions for me. The 3 gifts were Christian displayed his personality super well.
POSSESSIVE. ROUGH . BUT SOFT INSIDE. I knew the date was gonna be a granade of emotions and truly speaking it was. The gun that Christian gave me was resting in my purse , I was constantly staring at it throughout the drive thinking about that I have to carry it everyday and everywhere I go was scary. I didn't even have a license with me. And suddenly Christian asked me something that pulled me out of my thoughts immediately.....

"Can I ask you something Sarah? You were shocked to see a gun infront of you when I gave it to you but to my surprise you knew how to load it and add or subtract the bullets into it. The angle at which you pointed the gun towards me was awfully correct and the grip of your fingers was tight like you have been holding the gun for years...have you used it before?"

A blanket of silence covered the car. I knew I made a mistake of showing my hidden skills and Christian wasn't an idiot to let it slide so quickly.

"Y...yeh...I told you I used to take self defense classes earlier and using a gun was part of it."  Strong point Sarah.....

"But normally self defense doesn't involve any kind of weapen..let alone a gun..."  Christian was a beauty with brain and I forgot the brain part .....

"Those classes were not normal Christian. They taught me how to use a gun and also trained my legs and arms for the defense. I hope you don't get to see those moves practiced on you." A small clever type of smirk spread across his face like he didn't beleive what I said.

"Impressive Sarah...I am glad you know self defense . Every girl must practice it for their own safety."

"I agree....and looking at the places I lived before it was a necessity. "

"Yesss wifey..."

"Christian I love you....I don't know if you're gonna love me in the future or not But I will always and always love you"

"Why would I not love you in the future....that's rubbish."

"Maybe you find someone with better tits or  better looks and leave me with Blue. "

"Your's are perfect for me. I don't want anybody else's tits. I want you and only youuu...."

"Tell me something about your first sex story."

"First sex story....what kinda question is that ?"

"Ohh common Christian...everyone has a sex story that they can never forget tell me your's and I'll tell you mine."

"There is no such remarkable sex story for my case that I remember for the rest of my life. But yes we can create it tonight. "

"Ewwww....another cheesy line. But the thought is good. We can create our story tonight. "

"You're drunk Sarah.... and I can't stop looking at you..."

"At me or my tits which are solid against my bra...."

"Just a few more minutes before we free your tits and give them a good massage to reduce their stiffness."

"Ewwwwwww........Christian you're turning me on."

"I am already turned on Sarah....we need a good sex knowwww...maybe our story starts here in my car backseat...." he stops the car immediately and pulls me over himself and before I could blink we were kissing like never before...

"You're so fucking wet for me Sarah....I love this state of you...hard tits wet pussy alll for me....."

"Shut up and kiss me nowwww...."

"When were you so needy last time...huhhh....begging like this to fuck you ...."

"And when were you so hard last time that I can feel your dick from 1 km already....is this my effect on you...huhhh tell meee"

"Yesss this is your effect on me Sarah....you make me hard just by talking to you on the phone makes me hard....and looking at you in the situation you are in isss making it evennn worse for me to control my beast...."

"Free the beast then Christian...."

And then there were some orgasms for me and Christian both. We ended up in the car backseat...all tired and sore from different positions in the small space we had....

"Do we have a sex story now???"

"Fucking yes Sarah....this is the best sex I had in my life..."

I winked at him and we both fell asleep in the car fitted like 2 puzzles made for each other.......I knew my secrets would be out someday but until then he was mine and no one could ever take him from me. My husband my Christian.