16. THE REVEAL

SARAH'S POV

I was truly expecting a sweet and simple date maybe not simple since Christian does everything in the most extra way or precisely in an expensive way. But the first gift nearly gave me a heart attack. I knew the 3 gifts are gonna left me speechless and let's agree that intuition doesn't lie to us.

The first gift from Christian was a DISECTED TONGUE. It's beyond my imagination that how does a tongue signifies that I'm Christian's wife. Curiosity like never before....our eyes were locked as I was searching for an answer from him. And then finally he spoke.....

"Sarah...this is the tongue of that Bastard who called yoy 'SEXY SARAH' on the first day we met. When you me and Blue first met. Near your apartment. This tongue belong to him ."

I was totally in shock after hearing the words Christian said . That guy...called me...I didn't even remember this incident until now...

"Christian are you serious? Why would you do that? And what about that guy is he even alive ? You bought only his tongue...?"

"Ooohhh dear...I thought you know me...Sarah. I just can't hear a single bad word about you or my daughter. You both are my responsibilities..no one in this world is allowed to talk about you 2 like that. NO.ONE.AT.ALLL."

Anger gleaming his eyes. His voice picked up a decibel or two. And before I could digest what happened in the past few minutes. Another gift was on my plate.

"Sarah...I know you don't like violence or something but what is mine...is justtt mine. So please make yourself comfortable with situations like these and try not to freak out. "

"You know what Christian...you are totally insane. I don't what degree of possession do you have with me. But you are insane and that's for sure."

"Insanely in love with you." A cheesy line with a hot wink .

"Ewww.....zero for your flirting skills."

"And 100 for my bed skills"

"High opinion of yourself..."

" Your strawberry cheeks confirms my opinions...."

Yeah I know he fucks like an A star pornstar. But why do my cheeks make it so obvious.
"Sarah....coming on the next gift. This one is for you. I know you're gonna freak out but try not to. You will take classes on how to use it and why am I giving you this will be explained to you. "

I don't know if it was a disclaimer or warning or description or all in 1 but yeah I knew something isn't right. I opened the gift and a gasp left my mouth.

"Don't panic." Said Christian in a low whisky voice....

"But this is a........"

Hey readers....
Keep showering love to Sarah and Christian. The next chapter is gonna be the biggest twistttt.