9. MARRIED

SARAH'S POV

I woke up in the morning from a knock on my door. My head was bursting with pain. But soon as I got into my sense I realized that it was the D DAY . The day I marry Christian.  Another knock on the door and I ran to open the door when a bare hard chest came in my way. He opened the door and it was Mrs. Knight.

"Ohhh my lovelies. Good morning. Today is your wedding. I am so excited. Sarah I hope you had your beauty sleep sweetheart. We have makeup and hairstylists waiting for us." She was more happier than me and Christian combined.

"Mom....stop over reacting the wedding is at 1 o clock and it's just 8 in the morning. Sarah needs to take a bath and eat something. Then she will come to you . Okay." It was command more than suggestion.

"Ofcourse. Sarah it's your day today. I want everything to happen the way you want. No hurry at all. Take your time and live every moment."

"Sure Mrs. Knight . I will soon join you after my shower and breakfast. "

She left us alone and the first question was why was Christian showering in my room? And when his mom got here? But most importantly I needed a disprin to cure my headache.

"Morning love" Christian said but my eyes fell on his bare chest which was still wet from shower.

"Love?" I questioned.

"You're okay?"

"No my head is bursting with pain."

"It's hangover. An antihangover drink is coming for you. Drink it without any drama. I am not in the mood to argue."

The word hangover. Yesss now I remembered everything from the last night. The club. Adam. Christian hitting him. Vodka. "You belong to me and I belong to you." I remember each and every word I said to him and he said to me. I had zero guts to look him in his eyes. But today was the wedding I have to confront him now or then.

"I am sorry for what happened last night. I won't repeat it ."

"I doubt that Sarah. You were drunk and ....." he took a long pause before he walked to me and his eyes met mine our lips few inches apart . I could feel the heat his body was radiating and the fresh scent of his cologne filled my nostrils. His eyes were everything but soft.

"You.were.touched.by.an.asshole Sarah. I told you on day one that untill you are with me you are MINE. If I won't have made it on time...you might have slept with someone who was not me and I would have been press charged for murdering him. "

"I know I messed up and I am sorry. Christian I promise it won't happen again. "

"It better not love....else you will have to face consequences ." and his thumb swept the sweat trickling down my forehead.

The door knocked and the juice came in . He handed me the juice and sat across me. Still my entire focus was on his broad shoulders and his chest. I wonder if I ever get to touch them. His abs were clearly visible and finally I will stop fantasizing about them.

"If you are done checking me out Listen to me carefully Sarah. Today we are getting married and you will be my wife. The media is all over the place and there will be enormous camers on you from now on. You will be in the news , magazines , newspapers and every social media platform. To ensure you are safe is my responsibility.  So from now on you will be followed by a bodyguard everywhere you go. He will be beside you all the time but he won't be visible to you. And the most important thing is never ever try to fool him . Understood?"

"Understood " arguing with Christian was a bad idea.

"Now get ready to be my wife ."

"Do we have to kiss ?" I asked it and I didn't know myself from where it came. Christian's eyebrow lifted in disbelief that I asked it.