3. BEAUTIFUL SARAH

SARAH'S POV

Today was the exhibition at the BLUE HEAVEN'S hotel. Everything was done as planned . It was 15 minutes until the exhibition starts. So the rule for today's exhibition was that more the paintings you sell the higher commissions you earn. I wasn't very good when it comes to selling or marketing but my girly assets were best at attracting customers specializing in playboys and fuckboys .

I was making a video of the hall when I captured deep blue ocean eyes which were Christian's . Our gazes locked for a minute and I suddenly felt hot my cheeks turning into a tomato. I instantly looked away from there and concentrated on the buyers.

Later the afternoon the flow of buyers was increasing heavily . Even popular faces were invited to the exhibition. I was assigned to sell an expensive painting worth $12000 USD. My manager was showing around to the VIPs himself and was going on every table to describe the art . And then came my turn and my guests were my manager , the artist himself and Christian Knight ofcourse.

"Mr. Knight this is one of the highlights for tonight. This painting of mine is called 'ARSON' . Arson means...."

"Deliberately setting a property on fire and that is exactly what it depicts." Christian spoke and all of us stared at him.

"Amazing Mr. Knight . I see you have soft corner for paintings." My manager said or basically whispered.

"I have a soft corner for something else as well" Christian hissed while staring straight in my eyes. Once again our eyes locked and for more than normal time. I was drowning in those ocean blue eyes . His small smirk broke our eye contact.

"Sarah...give a brief about the painting to Mr. Knight . " I snapped back into reality after my manager's order.

"Yeah...so Mr. Knight. This is one of the best art works from tonight. It is worth $12000 USD but this piece is worth every penny." I explained.

"Sarah you are such a lovely girl sweetheart. I loved how you appreciated my art. " said the Artist to my boobs . Pervert definitely.

I ignored him and looked at Christian and to my surprise his jaw was clenched and knuckles white with fire in his water eyes.

"I will buy this painting for myself. Bill it on my name . " Christian announced staring at the artist and then gave the manager a dismissal nod and both of them left the counter.

I was packing the painting when Christian spoke..."What are you even wearing."

"None of your business Mr. Knight . I am doing my job here . " I replied.

"And what exactly is your job. To give them a view of your cleavage or flaunt your curves .?" intimidating is the word for this conversation.

"So someone is noticing my cleavage and my curves. Good . " I said with a smirk.

Christian rolled his eyes and gave me a look that said.."Cover your cleavage or I will do it for you. ".

"See I am not good at attracting customers to my counter but my girly assets are . So I am using my powers why do you care so much. "