13. FIRST DAY

CHRISTIAN'S POV

Today's morning was the best. Sarah and me made our feelings for each other official. I never knew she loved me as much as I loved her. This is the best morning I had in such a long time.

"Let's go for another round wifey. "

"Stop it Christian.....leave something for the night. And it's already 2 hours since we have been exploring each other."

"It might as well be 2 days...."

"Stopp....I am hungryyy" her notorious tone caught me off guard.

"Only If you insist. And also.....In case you need an orgasm or two or even more. Contact your husband...anytime of the day. The services are open 24×7."

"Ohh reallyy husband....I didn't know that you had another business besides BLUE HEAVEN . Thanks for the information though. "

"This is just for you. Not every other lady gets to cum on me....."

"Okay shut up and moveeeeee" her giggly warning made me smile.

She ran off the bed and went straight to bathroom. And I was left alone with my thoughts which indeed were occupied by her. It just feels right to be with her. She brings out the best in me and calms the worst of me. She is an exact mother to my daughter. And the perfect wife I always wanted.

The door of the shower opened and she walked out in just a bath robe. Her hair still wet and her body covered by small water drops.

"You make me hard Sarah..."

"I know that Christian . Your dick is under my control."

"Filthy mouth for the wife of biggest business tycoon in town. But it still sounds so good."

"Facts always sound good. Hubby. Now please move and get ready for breakfast. I am hungry and I have to check on Blue as well."

"Let's go on a date tonight. "

"A date?" Surprised was the word for her expressions.

"I realized we never went on an official date. So let's go tonight. "

"Okay great....i would love to know how CHRISTIAN KNIGHT plans a date for his wife."

"You won't be disappointed honey."

"Well I better not be."

She left the room and I could hear her screaming Blue's name all over the house. I took a grip on myself and showered.

I was more than ready to do anything for Sarah tonight. I had some ideas in my mind but it was fucking hard to chose one. So letting my intrusive thoughts win I plan the perfect date for MY WIFE.

SARAH'S POV

"What should I wear tonight?" I asked Christian who was drooling over my curves...not his fault though.

"Maybe nothing or just thongs or just rubber gloves or maybe my hands as your bra."

"Or maybe something like more appropriate for the date....since I don't plan to distract the waiters from their job and these(pointing her curves) aren't for everyone..."

"Beleive me when I say that whatever you wear won't stay on your body for long....because I am more focussed on the DESSERT than anything else...."

"Did you just call me a dessert Christian?"

"I guess that's what we call something that's eaten after the main course."

"Mr. Knight may I know who is your flirting mentor....since they did their job a little to nicely."

Yes....this is the maximum flirting I have ever seen in my life...like wow.
My cheeks were just getting red and red and even darker shades of red just by thinking about the date and ofcourse what comes after it.

_______________________________________

Hi readers....I am so sorry to be so late with the update...I was busy with exams but from now on expect a new chapter every week and even bonus in between....

Just wait for the perfect date and the twists that It comes with....any guesses?