End of the Great War

POV (Lucifer)

As I am battling the the red dragon I suddenly sensed something terrifying. Someone is manipulating desires on this battlefield which should be impossible, I am the only person that has the ability to manipulate desires and yet there is proof right in front of me.

Rizevim suddenly teleported away to who knows where while both of my remaining comrades just suicide bombed Albion. Father paused mid fight to snatch Albion's soul, which allowed ddraig to bite off his arm. 'God' enraged used a good amount of his remaining power to heavily injure ddraig and push him back.

While father was catching a breather, I suddenly felt another presence within my body trying to take control of me. I was surprised and tried to force it out with my demonic power but that seemed to only give it more strength to control me. Then I hear a disembodied voice in my head.

???: Thank you for making this easier for me father. What's happening right now is all because you moved on to quick and forgot about me. Maybe then I would have different goals than I do now.

This information shocked me but its not possible, this cant be my unborn so-

???: Oh but anything is possible with the right amount of will. Don't worry though you wont be alone on the other side for long, after this I will make sure 'she' to gets what's coming to her.

Lucifer: Damn you, I brought you into this world and this how you repay me!!!

My son seemed to laugh before responding

Son: Don't be like like, its nothing personal, I just need your body to complete my goals.

after he finished speaking I slowly started to lose conscienceless and fall asleep,

To never wake up again.

POV Change (Demonic Power)

After forcing father to go to sleep, I destroyed his soul with [PoD] so that there would not be any revenge arks. Now I am using his body as a vessel get rid of all the people here who can oppose me, the devils have already run away after seeing two of their leaders die so that leaves grandfather and ddraig along with the angels.

I need to finish this quickly, I take some DNA from my father and put it with the others before turning my attention to the creator. Both he and Michael are still fighting ddraig with all of them severely injured. Taking this chance I use [serpent of the end] to make tentacles to hold them together and then self destruct my fathers body.

Due to the lingering demonic power in the air I can see that the creator made a barrier at last second to protect Michael, he was the only survivor while also losing his left arm. I would have preferred to wipe out heaven here and now but if I used any spell other than self destruct, lucifer's body would have been destroyed from the amount of demonic power I use anyway.

Focusing on Rizevim, i use Greed to make him completely loyal to me and send him to go to Lilith who is always in lucifer's castle, because he does not like men even looking at her.

On the way there I give him more power, to the point of him being stronger then my father was. he needs this power to defeat Lilith. He finds her in the master bedroom distraught over the fact that lucifer cant protect her anymore.

Rizevim: Mother, it would seem that father has died in the war.

Lilith turns to him looking angry

Lilith: Then why are you here!!! you should have died in battle along side him and yet run like coward.

Rizevim gives a probably unsettling smirk before responding

Rizevim: While I would have gladly before, I have now found a higher purpose in life.

Lilith looks confused, seeing this rizevim continues

Rizevim: I now serve a higher being whos capabilities are to much for you to even fathom! And now I must complete my first task.

Rizevim casts binding magic at Lilith and then charges massive amounts of demonic power into his hand. Lilith is shocked seeing the new found power her son has.

Lilith: How is this possible, you were never this strong and your supposed to be completely loyal to lucifer !

hearing of this causes rizevim to smile while having a look of utter devotion

Rizevim: My lord has freed me from my bonds and gifted me with more power than I ever thought I could have, now this is the end.

He shoves his hand through Lilith's chest and pulls her heart out, I again use [PoD] to destroy her soul.

Me: You've done well I need you to head to the throne room now

He does as told while I gather all the blood I have collected except the two dragons. Once he arrives i dump all the blood on to the floor before getting rizevim to add his blood as well. Making a body to hold my strength as is, is almost impossible. Because of this as my new vessel is forming i will place on the body seals to help regulate my power.

Me: Now step back and watch the show. [Blood Incarnation]

This is a spell i have been working on for 200 years and now is finally the time for its use. All the blood in the room collects together before forming a body as I start forming the runes on the body . As it completes I have to say I truly like how it looks. I inhabit the body and put some clothes on.

Rizevim on feeling my presence, falls to his knees having trouble breathing, it seems that he cant even stand in the presence on my vessel so i pull in my aura to allow him breath

Rizevim on feeling my presence, falls to his knees having trouble breathing, it seems that he cant even stand in the presence on my vessel so i pull in my aura to allow him breath. he catches his breath before speaking

Rizevim: Amazing my lord, absolutely amazing. My lord if I could be so bold, what is your name?

My name? I have never though about that, after all why would power it self need a name? But to make things easier I should take a name as my own. Well there really ever was only one choice. I walk to throne and sitting down before then giving my answer.

Me: My name.. My name is Ars Goetia

               The one who Masters All

_____________________________

Notice: I suck at fight scenes