Lord of Poison and Unexpected Meeting

The entire world was taken by surprise with the news of Apophis's death. All of the evil dragons are wary of this new enemy that managed to defeat one of the strongest evil dragons and every faction is on guard for this new power.

So I have decided that I will leave the evil dragons alone for a little bit and focus on more pressing matters. Currently within this universe there are very few who can actually fight me and most likely win. These beings are Great Red, Ophis, Chaos, and Order.

Fighting any of them in my current vessel will lead to certain death.

Luckily though, there is a weakness for three of them that I can exploit easily enough. My grandfather hated anything that resembled a snake. The cause of this hatred was my uncle Samael, who shapeshifted into a snake to ruin his perfect creation.

Grandfather was so enraged that he cursed Samael with multiple extremely painful curses. This curses made Samael's blood an into the ultimate dragon slaying poison.  Even though it was meant to slay dragons, it is still a poison that can kill most beings on this celestial body.

Now the ability is effectively useless to try and steal for most, because the curse is so painful to bear that it drove Samael to insanity within minutes. Well for most, because this body and my next one is just a vessel and not my true body I can just cut off the pain I feel from my vessel. While still being able to acknowledge the damage I take which will be healed instantly with the phenix clan trait. 

Currently Samuel rests within Cocytus, the deepest part of the underworld. I need to go there to retrieve him but Hades rules over that part of the underworld. Luckily I want nothing from the Greek faction so I am just going to destroy him.

With that settled I call all of my children to the throne room. After they all arrived I start

Goetia: Children, after the recent defeat of Apophis the whole supernatural world is on edge. So i have decided to temporarily change targets to a more useful endeavor.

 They all nodded in understanding

 Goetia: So we will be going to Cocytus to retrieve Samael and gain the power of his curse. Ultima, I want you to come with me. 

She looked surprised before gaining a look of joy and responding

Ultima: Thank you for choosing me Father!

I just nodded

Goetia: After we finish with Samael we will be heading to the Persian Faction. So be ready for combat.

They nodded while me and ultima teleported away. We arrived in an area that has the coldest climate that I have ever experienced. Though it does not have that big of an effect on me. I feel around for the aura of a fallen angel and a dragon, and spot it to our left.

When we arrive we see a large cross with a unique being trapped to it. The being has the top of a fallen angel and a bottom of a Asian dragon. Multiped parts of his body are nailed to the cross allowing no escape. There is always runes written on the cross in order to contain his power.

Both me and Ultima fly down in front of this beast. It seems the cross is being held down by multiple chains. It is of no concern

Goetia: Chains, Brea- 

???: Wait

Before I could finish I was interrupted by a man with black hair and equally black eyes. He wears a monical that shines with a red light and a earing. While donning a black suit that screams royalty. All in all, he looks like a king. Fitting for who he is. 

This man is Hades, The Lord of the Underworld

Goetia: Are you here to stand in my way, son of Kronos?

Hades: No, I doubt I could beat you anyway. Son of Lucifer.

Now that is surprising, but not unexpected. It would make sense that the man who rules over death, sensed by death. 

Hades: I will not tell others of your identity or even that you exist. I simply wish to ally myself and my followers with you.

Goetia: Ho, why would a being that stands within the top 10 of this world want to do that? 

He smirked

Hades: I have watched you ever since I sensed a abnormally strong soul escape my grasp. I have witnessed your growth and quite honestly i do not wish to stand against you, but if I were to join you I have 1 request.

Interesting

Goetia: and what is that?

Hades: I can guess what your goal is, so when you go to destroy the Greek faction I want you to spare my sister Hestia.

So both of the oldest children of Krono's will join me? They both are useful to my plans, along with that blacksmith.

Goetia: Your condition is reasonable. I want you to stay as you are now, I do not wish to attract anymore attention to self at the moment.

He seems relived. 

Hades: I thank you Lord Goetia. As for Samael, I will not tell anyone he is missing until you say so.

I just nodded

Goetia: You are the first of my divine subordinates so it will be your job to govern them. Now I need to finish up here.

He nodded and teleported away. Having Hades on my side is a blessing, for most of the death gods of other factions look up to him. Hela being the most noteworthy.

Goetia: Ultima, lets finish up here.

Ultima: Yes Father

Ultima breaks the chains that hold the cross and then cuts the cross from the ground.

Goetia: Now lets Retu- Ack!

I was suddenly hit with a wave of pain, something I am not used to feeling. I closed my eyes for a split second and when I opened them I was in a completely different place.  I'm standing on pure white grass that is the softest thing I have ever felt. Above me is a ring of light that I feel like I have seen before...     AH that's right, I saw this when I died, This is my soul

     AH that's right, I saw this when I died, This is my soul

???: Beautiful isn't it?

Startled, I turn around. What awaited me was a girl.  She has Light blue hair that is tied up. Two large horns that fall past her shoulders and pink eyes that have an X in them. Wearing a white dress

???: We finally meet Goetia! I have been waiting for you

I lot of people seem to know me today.

Goetia: Who are you?

She smiled warmly before replying

???: I am Tiamat! The [Primordial Mother]!