Primordial Black vs Abyss Rage Dragon

What was once a beautiful field filled with grass, trees, and wildlife, is now nothing but a wasteland. Nothing was left alive for that is the might of Goetia. The 2 Norse gods are scared of even denying his request now. For Odin though this is a good chance to not have to fight this enemy.

Goetia: So do I have enough power to protect the tree of life or not.

Hearing this made the Norse gods get their act together. Odin could not let this chance slip by.

Odin: You do. We will accept your deal.

Goetia: Good, we will meet with you again after we are finished.

Goetia and Diablo began to walk away seemingly having no direction until Goetia brought up his right hand and made a down slashing motion with his pointer finger, which caused the space in front of them to be sliced. He followed up by slashing again with his pointer finger, but this time to the right. The space then seemed to burst apart allowing them to walk through the newly made portal. Which closed up after they went through.

 Which closed up after they went through

PoV Change ( Goetia )

Those clan traits those fakes made can be used in so many fascinating ways. Typical of devils to scratch the surface and yet never think to look within.

We arrived at a very beautiful location. The tree of life is a lot bigger than I expected ,if it were not for my good senses I would not be able to see the top . While around it is a tropical island with tall mountains that look like nothing in front of the tree.

 While around it is a tropical island with tall mountains that look like nothing in front of the tree

We need to get going. I sensed around for malice, for the only thing that could contain malice in front of this tree is Niohogg. I found him around the bottom of the tree trying to take a bite from it only to just gnaw at it. I look over at Diablo before signaling him to fight it. I move over to Yggdrasil before making a barrier that covered the entire island and putting the [Worthless] clan trait on it to make all attack's nullified. Now, do not disappoint me son.

PoV change ( Diablo)

My first fight with someone other than my family, I cant wait to destroy this thing. I look down at this lowly beast below me.  Niohogg looks like a worm that has grown feet, that look terrible, with spikes that poke out from his hole body.  He also has white eyes like he's dead, which he will be.