To Egypt, and Interception

Now that the underworld is squared away. Me and my two children, Guy Crimson and Rain are heading to Egypt. Though this time we are actually going to enjoy the culture, Rain seems to like Foods and snacks from different places.

Guy: You know while not as good as fighting, I do wonder if there are any strong women here.

Guy loves having romantic relationships with strong women, almost as much as fighting.

Rain: If you do find one, they will be some type of animal species. Or are you into that?

Guy made a disgusted face.

Guy: You know what never mind.

Rain: You sure? There is supposedly a hippo goddess whos beauty is unmatched within Egypt.

If he could, I'm pretty sure that Guy would be throwing up right now just from the mental image. But then  I sensed a powerful energy heading this way. What ever it is, its not humanoid. Guy and Rain also sense it now.

Guy: Who is that? Why would they come all the why out here?

Sending my senses in its direction, I gain a good understanding of who its is. But why is he here? 

Goetia: It does not matter. Guy get ready to fight, and Rain be ready to help him. 

They both nod before flying off in its direction. Are goal in coming here is to fight this guy but he came straight to us. Maybe he knew we would come here and decided to come to us first? I teleport high into the air to get a good view point for the following battle.

Looking down I see both of my children racing towards a gigantic snake. This snake has yellow eyes with 2 large fangs, His head and neck are shaped in a oval and he has spikes going down his back until it ends with his sword like tail.

 This snake has yellow eyes with 2 large fangs, His head and neck are shaped in a oval and he has spikes going down his back until it ends with his sword like tail

This is Apophis. The Primal Eclipse Dragon. He is the one we came here to slay and yet he came straight to us.

As they get closer, Rain drops back to let Guy fight, while Guy charges ahead at Apophis. They meet in the middle, with Guy upper cutting  Apophis. Apophis responds by slashing his tail at Guy, only for Guy to make a 7 layer barrier, that stops the Darkness Dragon with the 4th one. Guy charges up his [PoD] and sends a large beam of destruction at the dragon.

Apophis gets pushed back with multiple burns marks now marring his scales.

Apophis: YES! Excellent! I haven't had this must fun in ages!

It seems like these two will be great friends. Its to bad he has to die though. Guy gives a smirk

Guy: That we can agree on!

They charge once again but this time Apophis uses his ability [Primordial Water]. The liquid starts to pore out of his mouth. Guy seeing this coats his whole body in [PoD] in order to ignore most of it

As Guy and Apophis continue to fight, I sense a powerful presence heading this way. Looking the direction I see a man- wait a bird man flying in our direction. His appearance is that of a muscled man with a head of a falcon.

 His appearance is that of a muscled man with a head of a falcon

This must be Ra, The King of the Egyptian Gods. It seems that I might not have to even go to their dwelling. Though I should not take this man lightly, he is the strongest sun god.  Ra finally reach's the fight  before stopping and looking at me. I motion him to come to me to which he obliges.

Ra: Who are you? I know most if not all deities who can fight Apophis and yet you order around those who fight him. So i ask again who are you?

Goetia: I am Goetia. I came to these lands to offer you a deal to destroy Apophis. But as you can see he appeared before us before we could reach you.

Ra looked down at down at the fight before looking back at me.

Ra: If what you say is true, then why do you not fight? You let your subordinate fight my nemesis like it is nothing to concern your self with! I heard of something similar happening before. Two men appeared before the Norse and only one fought and killed Niohogg. That was you right?

So the information has spread to the other factions of Niohogg's extinction. I'm guessing Apophis was on the look out for us after his 'comrade' was killed.

Goetia: I see. So the news has spread already. Well it does not matter. I am here to sign a non-aggression pack with the Egyptians.

Ra looked intrigued at this. I mean who wouldn't? I new power appears out of nowhere and that power wants to sign a contract that wont allow them to fight you. The choice is obvious. and that's the problem. Why would they do this?

Ra: And what do you gain from this? 

I look down at the fight between my son and the snake to which Ra follows my gaze. Looking back at me he seemed to understand.

Ra: I see. You wish for your subordinates to gain battle experience. Then if he wins I will think about signing this contract!

Back down at the fight, it seemed to be pretty even. Apophis soaked himself in his primordial water with guy doing the same with his destruction. their fight went on for sometime with neither side giving in. That is until my Son decided that the fight was going nowhere. 

Guy: Lets kick this up a notch!

 He jumped back to create distance before he forced all of his demonic power out of his body. 

Apophis: What trickery is this?!

Guy then reabsorbed the demonic power back into himself but this time he put most of it into his body. His appearance started to morph his body looked like pure lava until scale like material began to form his arms. legs and face. Two pairs of wings sprouted from his back. And he grew 4 horns, two of them growing straight up, while the others curved around to face the front of him.  

This is his [True Form]

This is his [True Form]. A form that out of all the primordial he alone possesses it. Right now he is  

Devil Lord of Destruction: Guy Crimson