Pride vs Envy and Evolution

Goetia: I am the one who will devour you in order to reach new heights.

For the first time in a millennia the sea serpent of the end has a challenger and he could not be more excited for this battle. 

Leviathan: Your power is extraordinary demon! I will enjoy feasting upon your flesh!

The serpent the sent on of his tentacles to strike the enemy only for it to be stopped by [Infinity]. This confused the serpent but he quickly used his domain [Devour] to eat the barrier. The tentacle was about to hit the demon god but Goetia raised his hand a massive amount of repulsive pressure sent the tentacle away

Goetia: Fascinating

Goetia then launched [Cleaves] at the serpent that ripped into its flesh but the energy was devoured and used to heal itself. Seeing that energy attacks is pointless, Goetia rushed towards the serpent but the snake sent two of its tentacles to strike him down but he flew around them and punched the beast of the end in its midsection.

The serpent did not go flying from the force but instead absorbed the force behind the blow. Goetia started to get annoyed that this beast used that ability at every turn and began developing a ability to get around it.

Leviathan: Is this all you got, worm!?

Goetia pointed at himself before pointing at the serpent in disbelief. This over grown garden snake called HIM a worm? Though Goetia merely got annoyed at this and called upon [Sparda] to cut it down.

Sensing the danger of [Sparda], a blade that amplifies to users ability's, the Levatian started taking this fight seriously. Goetia rushed him once again but this time he used the agares clan trait to control time and speed himself up.

He blitzed passed his defenses and cut off two of his six tentacles. The snake roared in pain before pointing his head at Goetia and bringing the remaining 4 tentacles in front of him like a a broken circle.

He then started charging a massive amount of energy in his mouth before opening his mouth to seemingly fire the energy. The ray shot out and Goetia has already began a counter but the beam of energy stopped in the center of his tentacles and looked to be growing more potent, more hungry. Goetia knew from a glace that the snake was imbuing the energy with his domain and knew that this was the moment to use the new skill.

Goetia: You know serpent. My only limit is energy and knowledge

The Leviathan became confused that his opponent would tell him that but chalked it up to going mad from the fear of death. He fired the gluttonous energy at the primordial of daemons and did not see Goetia's sclera turning pitch black

The ray approached Goetia...               but stopped before it hit him shocking the Leviathan

Leviathan: How?! It should have went right threw that troublesome barrier!?

Goetia just began laughing like a mad man!

Goetia: KHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!!!!!!

Goetia brought his hands before his face as he acted like this is the first time that he has seen anything is his entire life.

Goetia: I told you serpent! My only limit is energy and knowledge! Now with these eyes I will not have to worry about intellect ever again!

Then the leviathan saw his eyes and the change they underwent was astronomical! The original red eyes is now shattered into countless shiny pieces. His sclera is now pitch black, like an abyss. His eyes now look like a void filled with brilliant rubies .

Goetia: With these [Eyes of Truth] I am another step closer to the ultimate position.

[The Eyes of Truth], With them Goetia can see the truth of all things. He just developed them to help with his accusation of the knowledge required to copy an ability. Adding to the fact that his domain over [Conquest] allows him to stake his claim over what he sees with these eyes.