Creation and Preservation Vs Worthlessness

Diablo: Lets get started shall we?

Diablo, Vishnu, and Brahma are now standing in a triangle position. Both of the Hindu gods are nervous to fight this new enemy. He and the red one appeared of of nowhere with a army larger than should be possible. How did they not get word of this new force?

100,000 strong warriors do not appear out of thin air!

and why do they all have black or red hair?

Brahma is quite nervous going into this battle. He can already see Indra rushing into fight this army and getting overwhelmed, leading to his defeat. In the end all Brahma can do is sigh. Even if they beat this one here, they will not able to defeat the army after words. So all they can do is fight.

Brahma is the god of creation of the Hindu faction. He has 4 arms and 3 heads. He wears multiple flower like jewelry as well.

(Ignore the 4th head)

Vishnu begins the fight by sending a ray of divinity at diablo but it disappears before it hits him. They did not get to contemplate this occurrence when he blitzed right up to Vishnu and high kicked him in the face.

One of the snakes attached to Vishnu lashed out and tried to bite Diablo only for Diablos hand to transform. His finger grew longer and his skin seemed to be replaced with black steel.

 His finger grew longer and his skin seemed to be replaced with black steel

The clawed hand struck at the snake and left 5 large gashes. Vishnu, in pain, grabs diablos right leg with two of his hands.

Vishnu: I'm not letting go!

Diablo simply smirked before twisting in a full circle which broke his right leg and round house kicking Vishnu is the face. He was sent flying and Diablos broken leg lit up with a dark green fire and his leg was healed in a second.

Brahma was shocked that this all happened in a few moments. But he did not want to be dealt with the same way and summoned his sword

 But he did not want to be dealt with the same way and summoned his sword