Time Skip

It has been 500 years since the civil war.

The Egyptian faction has become a close ally with Goetia's faction. They have met many times through out the years and most of the daemons spend a lot of time there, when not working.

Hades has started a rivalry with diablo and they both have gotten stronger because of it. Diablo became so strong in fact, that hades could not keep up. That changed when Goetia gave Hades his own demonic power and since then he has become the strongest death god.

Goetia accomplished this feat by making a device he now calls a [Daemon Core]. This core is made up of the same material that the evil pieces are made of. Making it to were he only needs to feed the sphere with his energy and then place it inside of the induvial to give them demonic power.

It looks like this

These cores act as a second heart to the user and pumps their power through out there body  along with breeding the demonic energy with there own energy making it even more powerful and allowing for higher recovery of their energy

The current holders of this core are Hades and Rizevim. Rizevim is now close to his children in strength, being able to fight one of them for an hour before losing .

Now Goetia is close to finishing his Perfect vessel. All he is waiting on now is the chance to return Tiamat's power to her. With that he will be able to start his conquest over the factions and be able to defeat the Primordial beings.

The fake Tiamat does not do much it seems. She made the familiar forest within the underworld her territory.  Which is lucky for him because he can have hades make sure that the primordial's do not know of her death for a few hours at least, giving Goetia enough time to steal domains and be ready for them.

For that's what it all boils down to in the end. If Goetia can gain enough power with his perfect body to combat the primordial beings.  

Speaking of power, Goetia has gained quite a lot of what some would call, broken ability's. He created a passive barrier around him that stops all attacks against him. Anything that would be hostile to him will never reach him. Be it a physical, mental, or even spiritual,  it will never get passed the infinite amount of space between him and them.

He calls it [Infinity]. Using his control over phenomena, he can add the concept of negative division into reality allowing him to never be hit. Because you cannot divide 1 to get to 0. So the closer you get, the further you are away.

Of course this does not make him omnipotent. Beings with high enough control over space and dimensions can get around this barrier, but they have to have higher control than he does. Which limits the entities that can to an amount that can be counted with your fingers. Within this universe.

But this was not the last broken ability he made, for it seems that Goetia has now developed a new found love for messing with reality and created many more overpowered barriers and attacks alike. Attacks that would destroy the universe, but they can be explained another time.

Goetia and Tiamat have grown closer to each other as well. With Goetia treating Tiamat like his daughter, which will soon change when Tiamat resumes her position as the Primordial Mother of the universe and regains all of her personality.

To which Goetia has worked endlessly on a plan to make sure that everything goes smoothly and both him and Tiamat end up as the strongest in the universe.

Which leads me to where Goetia is currently at. He has decided that the ability to create and slay dragons is to much to pass up for any longer and will now conquer both Angra Mainyu and his creation Azi Dahaka. For with them, everything will be ready to defeat the fake Tiamat.

                   And the universe will soon follow