End of the Civil War

While planning my fight with Tiamat, the devil civil war continued unhindered.

The children of the 4 satans united together to put the underworld back together as one, so that they could then conquer the world. They ran into a problem though when the strongest of them refused to fight with them. 

Rizevim has continued to serve me through out these years and is itching to prove his worth. I came up with an idea when I saw how my two experiments were doing.

 Sirzechs and Ajuka have advanced beyond my expectations. For Sirzechs, he has mastered the the power of destruction to the point of him only being below me and Guy in technique. He even made a crude version of Guys true form. He calls it  [Human-shaped Aura of Destruction] and it is powerful for a devil but he has absolutely no control of it.

On the good side, Guy being able to watch someone else perform a True Form allowed him to gain a better perspective and master his Ture form.

Ajuka on the other hand has allowed me to reach a new level in power that even Tiamat praised.

 Instead of focusing on pure raw strength like sirzechs, he used his advanced intellect to make an entirely new ability. He calls it the Kankara Formula, otherwise know as the [Conquerors Equation]. Using this ability he can manipulate all phenomena using calculations. 

I reengineered this ability to allow me to better force my imagination upon reality and manipulate it to my will. Using this even life and death can be manipulated. I have perfected my power thanks to him so when the time comes his death will be swift.

Aside from that, I have decided to send Rizevim to fight both Sirzechs and Ajuka. This will remind them that they are not the most powerful and can get folded by higher beings.

Tiamat request is also a problem. To fight the fake tiamat and allow the real one to regain her powers will alert the primordial's into action. My partner has said that I am currently no match for them. So I will wait and acquire all the necessary requirements to make my perfect body. I will then defeat the Karma dragon and use the domain over [Conquest] to take the domains of other Devine beings. 

I will then conquer the 4 remaining primordials, and acquire the ultimate position.

                           That will be my Great Deed

PoV change ( Sirzechs )

We did it.

The anti-Satan defeated the Satan faction in a overwhelming landslide. My comrades Serafall and Falbium, along with my rival Ajuka defeated the enemy leaders with staggering ease.

You would think that the children of the old Satans would give up after seeing our power, but it seems they inherited the hubris of their ancestors. 

Its not like they were weak, but they had the short end of the stick you could say. Both me and Ajuka were born with extraordinaire power, the likes of which they could never hope to match. On top of that, my lover Grayfia betrayed them and revealed their positions and plans. Along with there strongest denying to even fight with them.  

That leads to are current situation. All of the New Satan's are gathered at a large battlefield after sensing a large aura emitting from here. The power was that of a devil and It rivals that of me and Akuja.

Upon arrival we spotted a man with long silver hair with a goatee. Along with hazel eyes that show what looks like    devotion? Anyways based on this mans appearance it is safe to assume that he is Rizevim Livan Lucifer. The only child of the original Lucifer  

 The only child of the original Lucifer  

He spoke first

Rizevim: My my, you sure hurried over here fast huh? 

He spoke in a mocking tone. Like being in out presence is annoying to him

Sirzechs: What is your purpose here Rizevim? You have not bothered with matters of the underworld sense the great war. So why now, do you bother yourself?

Rizevim then started laughing and after a while he responded

Rizevim: It has been along while sense I have moved my legs and I decided that you two are perfect for that.

So he is just looking for a fight, huh. Ajuka also seems interested in fighting him.

Ajuka: We will fight you but why don't we make this more interesting.

Rizevim raised his eyebrow

Ajuka: If we win you will not interfere with devil affairs. 

Rizevim seemed to look past us for a moment before nodding

Rizevim: Alright, If I win then you will let the  those remaining of the Satan faction leave the underworld.

That's a steep price but it is about equal to what we asked of him.

Sirzechs: Alright. Serafall, Falbium, get back.

they nodded and teleported a good distance away.

And thus the battle started and both of us were quickly shown that we are not the only super devils in existence. Normally Ajuka would be able to send the opponents attack right back at them but he could not understand Rizevims attacks. 

The original Lucifer to had a clan trait and it seems like Rizevim is now in possession of it. It was called by lucifer [Demonic Brilliance of Evil Light] and it worked as both the most effective attack against angels as well as devils. Making it so all those the tried to usurp him fail. But for both light and dark mixed together like like, makes it hard to calculate.

That makes Rizevim the natural enemy of all devils and angels and with the power he has to back it up confirmed one thing for both me and Akuja.

              This will be our hardest fight yet