Another One Bites The Dust

Currently all of the Persian faction is in Chaos. They do not know why but they have been attacked. A army of strong beings started destroying their land and killing everything. The Major gods tried to help but they could do nothing.

The green haired women would dodge all of the attacks they sent at her with useable speed. It was like she was teleporting. While the yellow haired women tanked all of their attacks and smashed their heads in.

Misery and Carrera have not had this much fun since that battle royal between their siblings.

Misery used her power over time to speed up and slow down time when ever she pleased, she would completely stop time at some points. She could reverse time so that nothing ever happened.

She could get cut in half or completely erased and she would still be able to turn back time, because of her connection to her father she can never lose consciousness, allowing her to be immortal to most.

And that's not even the ability that she developed!

Carrera has evolved her specialty to new heights as well. Taking the Balam clan trait she has used her fathers power over imagination to turn [Magic Resistance] into [Physical Attack Nullification] and [Spiritual Attack Nullification] using her superior strength and will.

Meaning that as long as you do not belong higher on the totem pole than her, you can not affect her and even if you are higher up her resistance is high enough to resist attacks from the true form of her older brother.

Also meaning that sending both of them to the Persian faction was overkill.

They did not last for more than half an hour. For Ahura Mazda is nothing to Shiva and the Biblical God.

Currently Misery and Carrera are standing in front of the bound up Persian Gods.

The new domains that Goetia will gain is:

[Kingship] [Contract] [Covenants] [Rain] [Strength] [Vitality] [Health] [Time]

Not a lot of useful ones but the gods and goddesses of the universe tend to overlap between factions.

Misery: All done here! That sure was quick though.

Next to her Carrera snorted

Carrera: More like a slaughter.

after that they just stood there for a few minutes until primordial yellow caught her sister trying to sneak away.

Carrera: Don't you dare try and leave! I don't want to be here as much as you do, but you know what will happen if we fail our mission because we slacked off!

Misery pouted. She really likes leaving up to her name sake and just sitting around when she knows that there is still fighting to be done is irritating

Misery: Are father has never made a mistake as long as I have know him. Do you really think that he did not know that we would finish this fast? Hades has come across a problem over in Greece and I could just pop up over there and solve it real quick.

Carrera was not budging though but neither was Misery, so trying her best to temp her sister she began to take advantage of her pride in herself and her father.

Misery: I'm sure that you alone would be more than enough to hold down the fort. Father trusts you! So can I depend on my super strong little sister?

This really got Carrera to think about it but in the end she stood firm. Though when she went to retort her older sister, she was interrupted.

Goetia: 'Enough'

Both of the siblings jumped in fright when they heard their fathers voice in their heads. Both began to sink into despair at the thought of messing up form this little argument.

Goetia: 'Misery is right. Carrera alone is enough to guard the Persian gods.'

Carrera almost cheered from the praise, with Misery being close behind

Goetia:' The Leviathan has been dealt with. Things now need to speed up on your side of things.'

It had only been a hour since they left the underworld, so this was a shock to them.

Though in reality the time in the underworld is currently moving a lot faster than the rest of the universe. The Imaginary World allows for Goetia to control everything that happens inside of it. Manipulating the time of the dimension is child's play to him.

Goetia: 'I am currently heading to "The End of The World". So I need Misery to head over and finish things up in the Greek faction.'

And before misery could respond she was already at mount Olympus.

In front of her was the children of Chaos and Order as well as Hades and Gaia.

Upon arrival Gaia noticed Misery and all she did was nod. She does not really want to be here and would rather be asleep.

Misery does not make a habit out of talking to side characters and instantly uses her personally developed ability.

[The Stillness of an Objects Time]

A very strong ability that can allow her to defeat her older brother Guy Crimson if he is not careful. With this Misery can stop the time of anything she is wearing, touching, or even her breath, which in turn stopped the objects or things interference from the outside world, only allowing its interference outwards. A very power ability that uses causality that not many people can go against.

Those people being beings like Goetia and Tiamat who can just straight up deny this affect, whether it be from Goetias control over reality or Tiamat control over the universe.

Misery then blows out air from her mouth and uses [Stillness] on it. Sending the balls of air flying at the unsuspected children of chaos. The balls of air went threw them with out resistance like they were not even in the way, leaving big holes in their chests.

Misery: Father wants to rap this up. Get the Titans and Deity's out of Tartarus and ready for the Harvest Festival.

Both Gaia and Hades nodded and did as told. Gaia knocked them out before binding them and healing them just enough to keep alive. Hades then called out the Titans from within the Pit

The Total new domains are:

[Nature] [Necessity] [Torment] [Pain] [Underworld] [Death] [Darkness] [Poison] [Night] [Day] [Mountains] [Fate] [Doom] [Procreation] [Compulsion] [Misery] [Eternity] [Water] [Observation] [Foresight] [Intellect] [Stars] [Memory] [Mortality] [Law] [Order]

With this the final battle is around the corner. Next Chapter is

The King of Imagination vs The World Eating Serpent

__________________________________________________________

Notice: Those fights would have been boring.