Devil Lord of Destruction vs Primal Eclipse Dragon

PoV (Ra)

Even i was surprised with this transformation. In all of my years I has never seen anything like it, to remove your source of power from your body only to then repurpose that energy is a feat that few can do. looking over at this Goetia fellow, I cant help but wonder if he can do something similar.

If he can, he would be even more of a threat in my eyes. I do not know where he showed up from but that matters little in the end. If I were to sign this contract, I would secure my factions survival and even reach further strength if we were to be allies. But I most learn more of his goals before I can know for sure.

Ra: Goetia, may I know the name of your subordinate?

Without even looking over he responds

Goetia: That is one of my children. His names is Guy Crimson, he is the oldest.

His child? And this one is the oldest. His other children should be similar in strength, meaning that most likely all of them are major god level at least, with this one being in the realm of a primordial being with this form.

The fight down below has changed in favor of this Guy crimson. His attacks are now causing major damage to my rival. But it seems that he does not a have lot of experience using this form and is releasing to much of his power and is wasting it.

Goetia: You see it don't you? My children are born with extraordinary power. I could train them all, but I don't want them to think that every opponent will fight similar to me.

Me and this man have a lot in common it seems. We both want what's best for the people we care about. I did something like that with my children as well.

Pov Change (Guy Crimson)

This form is incredible. None of my siblings currently have this form, so I have no way to practice with it. Father could fight me in this form but does not want waste his power on making the devils ignore our fight. But this is now my chance to master this form.

I charge at Apophis while sending a beam of destruction at him. The beams burns through his scales this time and he screams in pain. I arrive before him and drop kick his head into the ground. He gets up and shots a wave of his primordial water at me, I destroy it with a blast of destruction.

I coat my right fist in [PoD] and before hitting him in his eye. He flails in pain before thrashing out with his tail. In order to counter his sharp tail I create two blades from around my right fist, that curve and come close together.

 In order to counter his sharp tail I create two blades from around my right fist, that curve and come close together

My blade and his tail collide with me taking the force of the attack that managed to strain me. After all the force is expelled, my blade begins to cut his tail in half. Before it can continue he quickly moves it away. Taking this chance I teleport right next to his face a make a vertical cut that slices through his other eye.

Now that he is blind, he has to use most of his focus on sensing me instead of maintaining his primordial water that coats his body. It starts to show as he is leaving openings on his body to which I instantly prioritize.

But I can feel myself growing weaker, I have spent to much time in this form. I need to finish this now before Rain has to step in to help me. I raise my hand a gather a monstrous amount of [PoD] that  forms a ball of destruction that can be compared to a miniature sun

Apophis: So this is your final attack?! Then I shall respond in kind!

Apophis started charging an energy beam in his mouth. He then fired his beam at me and I brought down the ball towards him. They clashed for a few moments before mine won out. He created multiple barriers to protect himself but my destruction burned through them.

Their goal was completed in the end. For here in front of me is a beaten Apophis. He would have been incinerated without the barriers. He then starts to speak.

Apophis: Strong one...    What is your name?

I start to transform back into my regular look and I collapse to one knee, but I still respond

Guy: I am Guy Crimson, The strongest child of Goetia!

He takes in that information before replying.

 Apophis:... Guy Crimson, come back and fight me one day...

With that Apophis died. He was a good opponent that I will remember. I start to fall down from exhaustion but Rain catch's me.

Rain: That was pretty cool older brother.   

I laugh a bit before everything starts to go dark.

PoV Change (Goetia)

That was quite the fight. Rain picks up son before teleporting up to us.

Goetia: Take him back to base. I will finish up here.

I say indicating towards Ra. She nods and teleports away. 

Goetia: So what do you think? Will you sign a non-aggression pack with me?

Ra thinks it over a bit before he nods.

Ra: I will. Apophis has been terrorizing my faction for far to long. You have done me a great favor in defeating him. So I will sign this contract, with the hope that you will visit us from time to time. There are many people who will want to thank you! 

Ra paused before speaking again

Ra: You should also realize that the information of Apophis's defeat will spread to the other factions. This event will be linked to Niohoggs defeat as well. The other evil dragons will know that your after them and will be ready for you.

Well it was only a matter of time before I had to step into the spotlight. But this was expected.

Goetia: In the end it matters little to me. As long as my children grow stronger it does not matter. I will be taking Apophis with me to ensure that he is not resurrected.

Ra though about this before agreeing. We then made the contract and signed it. We then said go byes and parted ways.

Pov Change (3rd Person)

The news of Apophis's death spread like wild fire through the factions. Many were shocked that Ra's nemesis was defeated, some were scared of this new power, and some were in disbelief. But the facts were there, Apophis is gone and everyone felt the power of the last attack. 

There was one man though, that was excited. Now there are many battle hungry people in this world who want to fight this new contender, but this man was no ordinary man. He was feared through out every faction and his power was so potent that he gained the title, Viswanatha.

This man is the G.O.D.

And he has just found a new opponent  

________________________________________________________________

Viswanatha means [Lord of the Universe]