The Destruction of Olympus!

All of the Olympians were shocked that Hades would try and destroy Olympus. Especially his siblings who knew that he wanted nothing to do with ruling the gods and he was only cast down to the underworld because of Zeus's hubris.

But they did not have much time to think and charged at the army of daemons attacking their home. Though found it hard to fight the Arch daemons that are within the army. Like they were fighting minor gods instead of foot soldiers.

As the fight raged on. The goddesses of the hearth was avoiding the daemons rather easily to get to her brother.

Hestia: Brother! What do you need me to do?

Hades smiled at his sister. Hestia is a women that has brown hair and kind hazel eyes. She wears a shawl that hangs from on top of her head that is accompanied with a white dress

 She wears a shawl that hangs from on top of her head that is accompanied with a white dress

Hades: He has asked of me to spare all the lives of those that I deem worthy. You have the best judgment sister. So you do it will I fight my brothers.

Hestia nodded before going to complete her new task. She used to love her family with all of her heart but they only cared about material things and eventually even forgot of the goddess of family. She then made up her mind that she would not waste her life anymore and joined Goetia with her brother hades.

And finally Zeus and Poseidon have made it through the army of daemons to Hades. Zeus looks like a fate middle aged man with a receding hair line. All in all, he does not look like a king

 All in all, he does not look like a king

(I really don't like him. Sorry if you disagree.)

and Poseidon. He is a man with brown hair and sea-green eyes. Unlike his brother he actully has muscles and is in shape. Though that matters little to the divine.