Weakness

The thing I need the most right now is to get rid of my weakness to Holy power. My weakness stems from the creator, my grandfather.

He made it to where demonic power is weak to Holy power and that devils could not say his name. Things like Crucifixes and Holy water are also only made through him. That is the problem though.

He is no longer around after his death in the great war. Which originally should not have been possible. I wanted to know what made him so much weaker so I asked Tiamat and the answer interested me.

The Universe itself did not like the fact that Tiamat was betrayed and made a new being to punish the perpetrators. They call it the beast of apocalypse and my grandfather used most of his power to seal it away. He would have returned to his full strength over time but his creations jumped at his weekend state.

I will have to deal with this beast at some point but Tiamat says that it will not escape for a long time. So I will gain strength and destroy it before it is released. Which means getting rid of my weakness to holy power.

Now that the creator is no longer around the miracles and blessings that he used to hand out should be gone, but they are still here. That is curtesy of the system that he created to which he bound all of his creations and there offspring too.

Now I am not as affected as other beings are to this system because I no longer have a true body to be affected by, but my soul was still marked when I was in the womb. So it still affects my somewhat.

I plan on absorbing holy power from angels and fallen by using Albion's ability [Divide]. By adding holy power to me I can then adapt to its affects and get rid of them, and who better to help me than the crows that currently infest the underworld.

Now I wont do it personally so I will send my daughter Misery to get them.

Looking closely at Rizevim's fight it seems that they are even. That is not good, though it is to be expected. Rizevim only became what they call a super devil through the limited amount of power I had then, but that is different now.

So I will give him more strength to fight with. He should not disappoint me.

PoV Change (Rizevim)

These pests sure are annoying.

They were just lucky to be given power by my lord. If not they would be weaker than the past me, but that does not excuse their current strength. I must defeat them here and now to show my lord that I am worthy of his grace.

But even using the evil light I am only bringing this battle to a standstill. It frustrates me that I can not defeat them, but I most endure.

Sirzechs: You can not defeat us Rizevim! Just give up, this is going nowhere!

He is right, but goetia would not have sent me out here if he did not know that I could win. After thinking this a voice entered my head.

Goetia: 'Your dedication shall be rewarded'

Lord Goetia?

Goetia: 'You've done well, but it seems you are in a tough spot. So I shall give you a gift.'

After he finished a started to feel my power explode in strength. The surrounding space began to crack under my new power. This feeling is incredible.

Ajuka: What is this power!?

Both of them were sweating from my aura alone.

Rizevim: I grow tired of the standstill. Lets finish this.

Thanks to Lord Goetia my power has reached new heights and Evil light has grown even stronger. Deciding to go after Ajuka first I flew at him with with new found speed. He was not expecting this and his head was in the palm of my hand before he could react.

I carried him sevral kilometers away before slamming him into the ground. He groaned in pain before sending a blast of energy at me that I slapped away.

Rizevim: Your bothering me. The other one just uses pure strength but you use your intellect, that's what makes you dangerous.

I then shot a beams of evil light through places in his body that would not kill him. He screamed in pain as his rival finally caught up. Sirzechs arrived to see his friend pinned to the ground and knew that the time for playing around is over.

Sirzechs: Like you said, lets finish this!

He then transformed into his incomplete true form. Unlike Lord Guys that looks like a true demon, his looks like a mass of destruction that was given a human shape and so it was aptly named.

The surroundings began to be destroyed and a big crater started to form. He really has no control huh. Calling this similar to lord guys is a joke really. He rushed at me and sent a left hook to my jaw. I dodged and countered by sending a kick coated in evil light to his midsection.

He went flying back and I followed sending punch after punch sending him further and further back. Eventually he countered by catching my hand and throwing me over him and sending multiple blasts of destruction at me.

I make a barrier of evil light to destroy his attacks and then send that same barrier at him. He was not expecting that and got caught in the barrier. I then applied more of my power to it not allowing him to escape.

Rizevim: Power down. This fight it over!

The thing looked around and flung his power all over the place but he could not escape. As such he power down as ordered.

Rizevim: I won this fight and as such you will keep your end of the deal.

Sirzechs nodded so I dispelled the barrier and teleprted back to my lord. Upon arrive I could see him sitting on his throne.

Rizevim: I have completed your assignment Lord Goetia.

Goetia: Good work. We do not have much to do for some time. So I want you to collect rouges of every faction and bring them to me. There is no time limit. Dismissed.

I nodded and teleported back to my room. Things will be dull for sometime it seems.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Notice: Sorry for being late on chapters and there will be a large time skip for the next one.