Grand Order

Within the throne room of lucifers castle you could see 9 individuals kneeling infront out sevral flights of stairs that stop in front of a throne. Sitting upon this pure white throne is goetia and in front of him is his 9 most powerful subordinates.

Goetia: The time for retaliation has come.

The effect of his words were instant. Guy Crimson, Misery, Rain, Diablo, Carrera, Ultima, Testarossa, Rizevim, and Hades snapped to to attention awaiting their lords commands.

Goetia: Once the Fake Tiamat is defeated we will need to use our time effectively. The children of Tiamat will be on the move as soon as they sense her death. As such I will set up a barrier that covers the entirety to make sure that they do not know until it is to late. Which also means that I have to stay in the underworld to hold the barrier.

They start understand that the success and continued existence of their Father/Lord lays on their shoulders.

Goetia: As such I will need you, my most competent subordinates, to collect the domains of the Devine. I will not tolerate failure.

They all shuddered in dread, knowing that a fate worse than death awaited them should they fail, but none the less they were still dedicated to never fail their lord.

All: Yes Lord Goetia!

Goetia: You will split into groups and conquer the gods. You will capture them and await my signal before killed them.

The group bowed their heads.

Goetia: Hades, Rizevim.

The two stepped forward

Goetia: You will go to Olympus and secure the Major and Minor gods that inhabit there, bring with you an army of Daemons, and Hades. You can bring your sister back here as well as anyone else that you deem worthy of salvation.

Hades bowed low to the ground in thanks to his lord. Already going over the mental list of gods that are good enough to serve his lord. They both stepped back into line.

Goetia: Guy Crimson and Diablo.

They both stepped forward as well

Goetia: You will go to the Hindu Faction. This is the moment that you prove yourself my sons. The Hindu factions is the strongest and you as my strongest children will have to detain them and await for my signal to destroy them. You will also take an Army

Both became excited at the though of fighting so many strong opponents, but they would not let that get in the way.

Goetia: Misery, Carrera.

Like the rest they stepped forward.

Goetia: You will go to the Persian faction with an army and subdue them. There's no doubt in my mind on your success.

They bowed before stepping back

Goetia: Rain and Testarossa.

They stepped forth

Goetia: You will go to heaven.

This shocked everyone present. Even though the creator is dead the heavens is not a place demonic beings like them can take lightly

Goetia: I need you to take down the system left by my grandfather. I can no longer tolerate the weakness it brings me. So take a squad of elite daemons with you and make sure the system is destroyed.

They were shocked that their father put this much faith in them but pushed nodded none the less, they stepped back.

Goetia: And last but not least, Ultima.