A Civil War? Fools

Currently seating upon my throne I think on all of my abilities. I have every clan trait from those fakes, darkness manipulation, mist manipulation , and regeneration from the vampires, i gained self-resurrection and a miasma from niohogg, and unlimited potential from humans, and even the abilities of the heavenly dragons. But this is not enough.

I plan on standing at the top of all beings, o my current strength is laughable. The next factions that I go to wont be as welcoming as Odin was. Even if i scare their leaders, its only a matter of time before that fear becomes rage. For the enemy's, they wont be as easy as the snake either. Both Apophis, Aiz Dahaka, and Crom Cruach are all regarded as the strongest evil dragons rivaling on reaching the heavenly dragon class.

While for me to kill them would be a simple task. I can not allow the world to know of how powerful I am yet. So I must rely on my children to defeat them. Though that should not be to hard, after all they are my children. Thinking of that.

Goetia: Diablo

A black magic circle forms before diablo steps out and knelled

Diablo: How can I be of service father.

Goetia: Nothing. I have created a weapon for you from the body of your first conquest.

With that I summoned his weapon. Diablo was in awe at his newfound sword, it was a really large katana with a black handle. The weapon released a black miasma.

Goetia: This is Sephiroth. This sword will nullify all things it comes in contact with, such as space , magic barriers, physical defenses, etc. Its only limit is you, as long as you have the will and power it will turn what ever you cut into nothing. I made it with Niohoggs miasma along with the clan trait [worthless].

(It is not the real masamune, I just thought that the blade fits diablo)

Diablo carefully reaches out to grab it and slowly swings it, he seems to really like it. Once he is finished he goes to his knees.

Diablo: I thank you for this gift father, i will honor you with this blade!

Goetia: It is to be expected. Now leave me.

He nods and teleports away. Now onto other business, I need a weapon as well but a blade made from the corpse of a simple evil dragon wont do. What could possibly wor- Wait. I created this current body with the blood of the demon kings. I could do the same for a weapon.

I looked down at my left arm before grabbing it with my right hand and ripping it off.My shoulder erupted with black flames before my arm healed in a split-second, as good as new.

I take my newly severed hand and drench it in demonic power and began morphing it into a weapon I can use. In the end it was more flesh than blade.

It has a long curved blade that goes past the handle, On the back there appears to be bones lining it. there are also multiple gems lining it with one of them being red. This blade has three forms, the current long blade version, a regular sword with one side , and finally a scythe form.

 This blade has three forms, the current long blade version, a regular sword with one side , and finally a scythe form

I call it the True Devil Sword: Sparda

This blade will serve me well. It should be able to harms the likes of the primordial deity's from Greek mythology and because it is made out of my body it emits its own aura that amplifies mine.

When i gain my perfect body I wonder what weapon I can make with it?

The devils my father created are finally starting to do something again, and it could not be more foolish. They have decided that after losing a good amount of there army, that they would go to war again. Apparently the decedents of lucifer's comrades want to go to war with the world and dominate it, like they could win against a single other mythology. While the some of the devils want to rebuild and not go to war. Neither side will budge so tension is building.

I can not have the fakes be extinguished so soon, their existence provides me with cover from the factions. So I decided to grant 2 devils with more power than their peers. Their will be no devil more powerful than them except Rizevim. They come from the familes that want peace so they should secure their victory. Their names will be

Sirzechs Gremory

and

Akuja Astroth

They will bring about the devils continued existence, so that I will not have to step in.

My army of daemons is going good as well, all of them pretty mush rule the same except for the outlier Testarossa. Because of her introverted nature she created a lieutenant to govern her army. He takes the appearance of a little kid that is around 10 or 11 years old. He has white hair and grey eyes.

He runs the army of Primordial White all on his own which I respect, he could count as my grandchild couldn't he? Ah it does not matter

He runs the army of Primordial White all on his own which I respect, he could count as my grandchild couldn't he? Ah it does not matter. I will go to Egypt next to kill Apophis and then I will go to the Persian faction, to kill Angra Mainyu and his creation Aiz Dahaka.

After that I have something big planned. Defeating a being that is within the top 10 of the universe. The gluttonous serpent.

The All-Devouring Leviathan.