Tiamat!

Tiamat! that's not possible. It was said that this universe was born from her and that she was betrayed by her direct children. Her literal body was used to make the earth. Her being here does not make sense.

Goetia: Tiamat is said to be dead. If you are her how and why are you here?

She pouts

Tiamat: No surprise at all!? I guess I should have suspected that from you of all people though.

Was that supposed to be a insult or what? I make a 'get on with it' motion 

Tiamat: I know, I know. As I said I am the Primordial mother, but in truth I am just what's left of her. 

She made a look full of sorrow before continuing

Tiamat: When my children betrayed me, they took my body and made it into what you know as Gaia. While they took my power and gave it to a dragon who was very loyal to them while all being able to controlling my power.

I see, she must be talking about the chaos karma dragon 

Tiamat: But here is were they went wrong. Gaia is made from my body and thus has a connection with me. She used that connection to help me regain a piece of my power which is enough for me to talk to people like this.

In the end they did not finish the job, sounds like Greek mythology 

Goetia: So what do you want form me?

At this she smiled

Tiamat: I have felt your will and determination to stand at the top of this universe, so I will help you with your grand feat. I will help you make the best vessel in exchange of returning my power to me!

An interesting offer, but I do not need help building it.

Goetia: How about this?

She gained an interested look.

Goetia: We become partners. I will help you when you need it and you will help me when I need it. Good idea no? With this, we will not be able to betray each other.

She nodded in understanding.

Tiamat: You are a cautious one, aren't you? That proves that you can help me. Here reach out your hand, we shall perform a binding vow!

Binding vows are contracts that if followed give the abider additional power, but if one were to break a binding vow...             devastating repercussions are forced upon them by their own power. That means that both me and Tiamat can never go against what is the terms are.

Goetia: What are the terms?

She thought for a bit before answering 

Tiamat: There will be 3 terms. 1, The individuals Tiamat and Goetia can not go against one another. 2, The individuals Tiamat and Goetia will help the other with their goals. 3, we will be of equal standing in this partnership. Is that good? I don't make a lot of these. 

These terms are good for me. Without this, once Tiamat gained her power back she could have disposed of me. With this binding vow I no longer have to worry about fighting her. 

Goetia: That's fine. 

I stick my hand out 

Tiamat: Great!

She grabs my hand before we both chant

Goetia/Tiamat: This we Vow!

(Cringe I know)

I can now feel the vow resting in my power.

Tiamat: Now I need you to defeat the being that holds my power and name and then I will use its body to remake my own. In exchange I will give you the domain [Conquest], I'm sure you can understand its abilities.

Interesting, making a perfect body will be all the easier if I can use 'Right By Conquest'

Goetia: That's fair.

She smiled again

Tiamat: Now I will let you out of here, but you should that you can not talk to anyone about this conversation or my children will know what you are up to. There is no time limit but know that if you need anything from me, just think about the question and I will answer back.

She then snapped her fingers and I was back in Cocytus. Both Ultima and Samael are infrotn of me with Ultima looking worried for me.

Ultima: Father are you alright?

Goetia: How long was I out?

She looked at me confused

Ultima: You have not fallen asleep father.

So no time passed.

Goetia: Lets go home

She nodded and we teleported away to the throne room.

Goetia: Go put him with the others. I need time alone.

Ultima: Yes father.

She then teleported away.

This was not apart of my plan but this way everything is easier. I have to defeat the strongest dragon king who is right below the dragon gods in terms of rankings, though she is still nothing compared to them, order, and chaos.  I will take my time to get ready after all even with the dragon slaying poison on my side I may have to use my true power in this form.

The award for killing her is very worth it. After I gain dominion of conquest, I can just make a new vessel and then add the strength of all those I have defeated to the new body using 'Right by Conquest'

Be ready Karma dragon because things just got a whole lot more clear.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short chapter