Dragons? Is that a food?

While humming a song, Ultima massacre's a entire race.

Sprite dragons, Flame dragons, Blizzard dragons, Spectre dragons, and Zemi dargons all died. It did not matter how strong they were because they were all killed without discrimination. A purple haired girl cut them down without hesitation.

The Evil Dragons were her next target. With Niohoggr, Aiz Dahaka, and Apophis being killed by Goetia and Ladon, Grendel, and Yamata no Orochi being killed by Hercules, Beowolf, and Susanoo respectively. Which leaves only the strongest evil dragon Crom Cruach.

Ultima found him on a uninhabited island within the pacific ocean. There, looking up at ultima, was the man himself. The man has a mix between red and black hair that falls to his shoulders. His left eye is black and his right is red. He also possess pointy elf like ears.

 He also possess pointy elf like ears

Crom: Have you come here to kill me?

Ultima smiled a cruel smile 

Ultima: Of course! Do you really think that I would allow a disgusting abomination like you to roam this earth? 

Her words shocked Cruach. Did she know of his true form or is she just a dragon racist? As if hearing his thoughts she spoke again.

Ultima: You really thought that you could hide true self from HIM? To hide the monstrosity that you are?

Her words enraged the Crescent Circle Dragon

Crom: I do not know this person you speak of is but I will not be talked down to by some kid!

The dragon then lunged himself at the slayer. A fruitless endeavor. For all of his attacks were dodged or countered. All the while the purple haired child wore a mocking smile upon her face. 

The evil dragon began to return to the insanity that he used to be submerged in. The madness that all broken dragons posses. He no longer spoke. Just screamed and raved at primordial purple.

Eventually he could not take it anymore. He began to revert back to his true self. An abomination

A long snake like being that has multiple hands poking out of its sides and ends with multiple tentacles

A long snake like being that has multiple hands poking out of its sides and ends with multiple tentacles. This red thing is the true from of Crom Cruach.  A pagan god that forced humans to worship him and sacrifice humans to him as his food. 

This thing fought the saint named Patrick who injured him enough for the celtic god balor to be able to mind control him. After being released of the mind control he was finally able to think clearly. He was able to walk amongst man. No longer the blood thirsty evil dragon that he once was.

But his real self was still there. Just pushed back into the depths of his mind and know he has returned.

Seeing this ultima called forth her weapon an raised it toward the sky and a great amount of purple energy

Ultima: Answer my call, dragon slayer!

The energy began to coat the blade in a poisonous aura 

Ultima: Slaughter this dragon! Leave nothing left!

The energy started to burst forward. Ultima pointed the blade at Crom Cruach.

Ultima: Samuel!

The gathered purple energy was sent forward with godly speeds. The broken dragon made a barrier to protect it self but it was futile. The energy of the strongest dragon slaying sword is capable of injuring the dragon gods. So as she said there was nothing left of the evil dragon.

All of the evil dragons are now dead. Now all that ultima has left to do is kill a dragon king. Specifically Yu-long

Fafnir is currently none of her concern. The fool entrusted his very being to a fallen angel. Azazel tried to use him to make a sacred gear and failed. The dragons soul was destroyed and Azazel gave up on making a scared gear. It does not matter either way because the underworld will soon be destroyed.  

Ultima teleported to Kyoto. A city that is renowned for its culture. The Shinto faction has made this place their main base of operations. While they were originally going to be wiped out like the rest, Gaia asked for them to be spared.

The senjutsu practitioners help the world a lot by purifying the pollution of the world. So the Japanese deity's and the youkais will be allowed to live and when the universe is remade they will be the ones that humans are based off of. 

Though they will die in the end. Gaia just needs more time to be able to make humans that can use chakra. Both her an Tiamat will be responsible for that. 

Upon arrival I see a green dragon in chains. This dragon is a western dragon.

Ultima: Ho, they wont even meet me? They just tie you up here like a sacrifice. 

The dragon looked at her with total hatred

Yu: That damn stone monkey controlled me this entire time! Now that they have been pushed into a corner by the very world itself they decided that I was not worth it and threw me away like some broken toy! 

Ultima looked down at the creature and felt nothing. This is what happens to those that do not have strength. They are left at the mercy of the strong.

Not wanting to listen to the beast anymore she takes out her sword before cutting its head off. The poison of the blade being so potent towards dragons that yu-longs very soul was destroyed.

And with him the last of the dragons are dead. The only ones left are great red, ophis, and Tiamat. Though they are all gods and do not count.

Ultima has finished her mission and the dragon race has been wiped from the face of the earth