The Alpha and The Omega

Great Red: You Thei!-

Goetia: Silence

This is what I feared all that time ago? These 4 children that betrayed their loving mother out of fear and weakness. So weak that they used their mothers own love against her. They make me sick.

Goetia: What an ugly sight. Truly ugly to see.

The other three primordials did not being looked down upon and attacked the golden beast. Unfortunately for them, they suddenly lost all of their limbs and were being compressed by the space around them. No matter what they did they could not escape. After all, I am not manipulating anything. I simply am everything and doing things like this is equivocal to moving a finger.

Goetia: Don't you think so, Tiamat?

I am not speaking in a way that she can hear me. I am just thinking how I will not see my beloved partner again, after this.

Hearing the name of their mother they became certain that this was the man that killed the holder of her power. They could not help but think of were in the world this being appeared from.

Goetia: Any true child would have know that Tiamat only loved and cared for each and every one of you. She wished for your safety and happiness in all ventures.

The children of Tiamat could not stop the pain that his words bring. They knew that their mother loved them with every fiber of her being but they still killed her out of fear.

Goetia: But evening knowing that, you still took everything from her. Unbelievable.

The primordials began to feel even more pressure crush them and the pain is unbearable.

Goetia: Truly, you are but scum! No matter how you try to justify your sins, your very actions are proof of your corruption!

The 4 beings know exactly of what he speaks. Great Reds Apathy. Ophis's Selfishness. Order and Chaos's Incompetence. All of them drown in the power they posses and lost their reason.

Goetia: Why hurt her? Why betray her?

The silence that rained after was deafening.

Goetia: Answer me. I am asking you a question.

The pressure did not let up on them but an answer was spoke nonetheless.

Chaos: We loved our mother, but she loved everything else as well! We feared the day that she would make something more special than us! That she would forget about us and move on! So we made sure that she would never be able to make something better than us!

For a being without a mouth it is quite impressive that you good hear the aggressive grinding of his non-existent teeth.

Instantly the 4 primordia's were crushed into nothing. Not even a drop a blood remained from the so called strongest beings but with a thought they were back to life in prefect condition.

He continued killing them in a multitude of different ways and they bringing them back to life. As for the first time in his existence he was angry at someone other than his father. So they would pay.

Ophis: Who...     even... are..   you?

Her voice was so low that her siblings missed it. Goetia did not though. After he is sound itself. He has never truly introduced himself to his enemy before but decided to humor them.

Goetia: Dragon god, you me asked who I am...  I existed as the son of Lucifer, The King of Devils. I am the ultimate weapon that he created and controlled. I conquered the world for my Father, but broke free of his control and killed him. I went back in time and achieved unlimited potential. I am the one who shall attain true omnipotence. I am the ultimate imaginative force. I am Goetia, The Imaginary God.