Origin of Goetia

Great Red: This should not be possible!

The dragon of dreams is seriously confused. Using his domain over dreams he can see the future. For the future is uncertain, making it a dream. But all that has happened so far, he has not foreseen.

How did this golden beast do this? Looking at this creature is painful for the red dragon. Like what he is seeing is something beyond his understanding.

Goetia: What could you mean?

Goetia is curious at this turn of events. Why is Great Red so surprised?

He then uses his [Eyes of Truth] to look into this and found something abnormal. Great reds domain over [Dreams] is very similar to the extra domain that he had spotted in his soul. He then stole the domain over [Dreams] from Great Red and fed it to the weaker domain.

Almost instantly Goetia was assaulted with memories that he does not remember. Events that did not transpire in this timeline. He the saw how he came to be Demonic Energy and why he dies at birth. So many secrets to his identity revealed all once.

Goetia responded to his lost past like any sane man.

Goetia: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA!

He laughed like a mad man

...........................................................................

So this was my past?

My name was always Ars Goetia. I was bred by my father in order to be the ultimate weapon. From the moment I was born I was trained to be the best in everything. Magic, Martial arts, battle strategy. I was the best at everything.

For that was what was desired of me

When the Great war began. It was a slaughter. I massacred the angels and fallen angels without mercy or remorse. The devils were all the remained of the biblical faction after that war.

It was not enough for father though, for he wanted to rule the world. So we waged war against every faction and with every battle my prowess only grew. When there was only one faction left lucifer believed that world domination was finally here. Oh how wrong he was.

For the last opponent that I had to face was so far beyond any of my pervious battles that it was laughable. Then again I was to prideful to head the waring that his title brings.

The King of the Universe: Shiva

Are battle shook the heaven and earth with its might and in the end I stood as the victor. Shiva was completely satisfied with his lose though and gifted me with something that I could never repay.

Freedom!

I learned of how my father had been manipulating my desires all my life and my rage knew no bounds! I destroyed the underworld without a second thought and continued my conquest all the same. For that was still who I was. A simple man that wants to stand above everything.

I continued my grand feats by challenging the dragon of dreams, Great Red. It was with this battle that I was truly humbled. He defeated my easily and I hated that! So I created a technique to defeat the dream.

[The Strike Beyond Reason]

The ultimate power that I made to destroy omnipotent powers. All this attack did was not make sense. For that was what I needed to defeat great red for he could just see it coming otherwise.

But the ability did not come without its repercussions. I lost my entire right arm permanently.

In exchange I acquired the domain over [Dreams] and I saw my future. My death. I could see how in every timeline I would be destroyed by the other primordials soon after.

In my desperation to survive my prophesied demise. I used the Agares clan trait and went back in time to the moment of my conception and fused myself with the young version of myself. The thought process was that with double the potential I would be able to defeat all of the primordials.

But it did not go as planned. For a body so weak could not handle the power of source a force and died. I could not let myself die so easily so I used everything to survive. I lost my memories, my very personality, and the domain over dreams was left almost completely destroyed.

The objective was completed in the end and I fused with demonic energy to survive and the domain of dreams was still able to protect me from the sight of Great Red. And know I am here. At the top of the universe. All because of my

Origin