The Queen and Conquest

Goetia was surprised at this information. Was she not the Mother before. Seeing his interest Tiamat indulges him.

Tiamat: I have been dead for a long time and even the universe thought that I was gone for good. So when I gained this body the universe sensed the powerful new being and granted me a title benefiting my strength.

So this universe has a form of limited sentience. Like a system.

Goetia: Fascinating. If anyone deserves that title in this world, then its you. But I most get back to work. I am running short on time.

Tiamat just smiled before raising her hand at Goetia and sent a ball at him that cant be seen unless you can see abstract existences. What she sent at Goetia is a [Domain] more specifically the domain governing [Conquest]. Goetia already knowing what it is, allowed it to hit him and enter his body, but it did not stop there,

The domain continued into Goetia's very being and found his royal soul. It then attached it self around the soul like a shell and Goetia was instantly given an advanced understanding on its ability's and its concept. You could say that it is based off of the saying 'Might is right' and that strong decide the how this world should be.

Goetia instantly used his skill [Pride] and copied this domain and split it into 9 different pieces. These nine parts of conquest would be sent to his children and Hades and Rizevim, so that he could siphon the powers of the gods without having to do the work himself. Much more efficient.

Goetia: Thank you. Please go back to the castle and wait for the last battle, get used to your new body and be ready for anything,

Goetia began to teleport away but was alerted of 4 entity's arriving at their location. They were the '4 Great Satan's' and they looked enraged at the damage that was caused to the underworld.

Serafall: Who are you!?! What reason do you have for slaying Tiamat?!?

Goetia expected them to show up here and he has decided that they have no use to him anymore. You see he knew that he would need to get rid of the devils when they became a burden to him, so he designed a way to destroy them all from the inside instantly.

Goetia: Your continued existence is unnecessary, parasite. Begone 

And with that every devil in existence began to glow with their respective auras before they were destroyed by the power they once though was theirs. Nothing is left of them.  Rias Gremory, Sona Sitri, Mephisto, and every other devil now ceases to exist. All of their demonic power then gathered in the sky. Waiting to be used.

Now that the pests are gone, goetia goes to teleport to his next battle but is stopped once again. This time by a hug from his long time partner made manifest.

Tiamat: Do make sure to to come back alive. Though there is no doubt in my mind that you will ascend to new heights!

Goetia merely smirked before saying

Goetia: Bare Witness.

And when that they both teleported away to their intended destinations.

PoV Change ( 3rd )

Goetia arrived at the only lake in the underworld. This lake is important because a beast lye's within it that can devour the world. Goetia needs this ability so here he is.

Releasing his new aura, he alerts the serpent laying within the water of his existence. Exited and outraged that someone would so blatantly challenge him like this. He rises out the water to face his new opponent. It was a man with golden hair and what looked like cracks lining his body, with tattoos.

Leviathan: Tell me who you are challenger! Before you die!

The man in front of the world eater responded with a sentence that shocked and intrigued the serpent.

Goetia: I am the one who will devour you and reach new heights  

Location change ( Olympus )

Currently mount Olympus is in a really bad place. A total of 200 thousand greater daemons just appeared out of a portal and are now using their superior numbers to capture the minor gods while the Olympians are still sitting around and arguing amongst themselves.

They heard the commotion and rush out the throne room to see what's going on. They did not like what they saw. 

An army being led by their shunned older relative is destroying Olympus. Rizevim spots them before yelling.

Rizevim: Your time has come you depraved weaklings! We have arrived and with us we bring the destruction of Olympus!!!

Location Change ( Hindu Faction )

Guy crimson and diablo are flying above the Hindu headquarters. To grab their attention they both release their auras. The reality around them begins to be destroyed and turned into nothing.

Their auras were met with 3 others. A creator, a preserver. and a destroyer.

All 5 of them were grinning in excitement. How long has it been since they had a good fight? 

All in all. All of Goetias Subordinates were not going to have fail him. Whether it be Persia, heaven, or dragons, they will will all be conquered with upmost prejudice.

This is were the fun begins

------------------------------------------------------------------

Notice: Short chapter but I have things to do.